Name your role!!

hj****

Posted

Not very experienced slave-master/dom who would like to meet people on here and learn

Posted
I am a person seeking someone or scene. My bottom line is a submissive bi Senior gentleman. I receive pleasures from careing for the needs of other however to me do my best for othersI need to care for myself with aid from Dominant.
Posted
Alpha male who wants to be trained to be submissive
Posted
I find enjoyment in Dom or Sub, I guess it comes down to the situation.
I started to realize I might be different when someone came over to my house one day and questioned me about my sex swing.
I said, dam, I forgot to put that thing up. Lol
Posted
Hey. Switch for me. No expert after only sporadic experience over the last 25 years but certainly massively turned on during the pleasure dom role. But then also giving up control and being at someone else's mercy, only recently discovered the phrase for what I experienced once during one experimental phase with my then partner was in fact subspace.
Now single and in a position to be able to pursue (or try!) to realise these feelings that have been with me since a ***ager and have never left me.
Posted
I'm curious. My relationships in the past have been long term and conventional. Just starting on my Role experience. Noticed I'm turned on with "Daddy" and would love to dive into that with a suitable partner. Finding my way. Could use help. I enjoy both Dom and sub in the moment I believe, but need more experience.