do i need to experience it?

Posted

hii! my name is bee! im a virgin but i think i believe i like hardcore stuff such as cnc. (trauma response) i never experienced remotely anything sexual at all. but the thought of cnc and other hard core kinks arouses me so much. JUST WANTED to know if theres no possible way i can like it without experience?? if that makes sense.

Posted
You totally can like something or the idea of something without prior knowledge or experience
Posted

it's not uncommon for people to have fantasies they've never experienced... or... even... want to experience

so the thought alone is enough to be arousing without any uptake in the activity

this is all totally fine, normal and common.

The only time it's ever not fine is if you are talking to someone as if you would do it with them, where there is no intention to do it - and as such leading them on.

Posted
And when u do MAKE SURE they have the right knowledge and exp.
Posted
It is common to have fantasies about things without having ever experienced it, in fact I would suggest it how a lot of people get into kink, it certainly was for me.
But you can continue fantasising without ever experiencing it, for some people the fantasy is enough.
If you want to take the next step and experience it, then please make sure you do a lot of research and talk to people, especially with something as extreme as CNC.