hairy pussy/not shaving it bald

yu****

Posted

A woman should have it the way she feels best. And a natural hairy pussy is very sexy. I have more woman with more sex appeal than women that had a brazilian wax

• 4 months later...
Sweetness247
Posted

So I am 57. I had a boyfriend blindfold me and restrain me and then without telling me shave my Pu**y. He did some other things after that scared me and we stopped , session after that. Later in years it became a fetish and I would have to often fantasize about  it during  Vanilla sex with everyone husband. I also feel some embarrassment  about it. It turns me on to be shaved while restrained and blindfolded but embarrasses me to have  a doctor  see me shaved or for other people to know. I recently started looking into BDSM and have been public here about it. I feel like honesty is the best policy and that It would be nice to be able to enjoy my fantasy and be aroused. At the same time I'm ashamed about it. Embarrassed  to tell Vanilla's about it I kept it inside for years. Also, a male person cutting or shampooing my hair at a salon is arousing. Anyone have any insight I'm wanting the help.

Sweetness247
Posted

So I am 57. I had a boyfriend blindfold me and restrain me and then without telling me shave my Pu**y. He did some other things after that scared me and we stopped , session after that. Later in years it became a fetish and I would have to often fantasize about  it during  Vanilla sex with everyone husband. I also feel some embarrassment  about it. It turns me on to be shaved while restrained and blindfolded but embarrasses me to have  a doctor  see me shaved or for other people to know. I recently started looking into BDSM and have been public here about it. I feel like honesty is the best policy and that It would be nice to be able to enjoy my fantasy and be aroused. At the same time I'm ashamed about it. Embarrassed  to tell Vanilla's about it I kept it inside for years. Also, a male person cutting or shampooing my hair at a salon is arousing. Anyone have any insight I'm wanting the help.

• 1 month later...
Posted
Having someone else shampooing your hair with their fingers massaging your head is very arousing. So is allowing someone to tie you up
  • 5 months later...
heykay03
Posted
On 11/17/2022 at 11:32 AM, yunghatelove said:

im a big on woman’s rights and pro “do whatever tf you want with your body” but something ab the rarity of pulling down panties to eatpussy and for her not to be full bare or fully bushed out turns me into a *** and i’ll deadass worship an unshaved pussy for hours just cause from how turned on i am from it.

I love when people love my hairy bush