Hairy Women

Posted
Okay so I’m very new to this scene and I just have a a question on whether this counts more as a fetish/kink or sexual preference.

So I find myself drawn to hairy women. Vaginas/belly hair by the navel specifically. Now its not a necessity for me and this may be tmi but I can’t get enough if someone I get involved with has these features. I like to touch it, feels great against my face and body, I overall like the way it looks, and other things of course. Now is there any sort if category that this falls into? I don’t see an option on here for it as they very general things to choose from so it makes me assume its just a sexual preference. Thanks for your help!
Posted
Absolutely anything can be a fetish/kink - and those things can also be sexual preferences - and liking hairy women is certainly a popular thing as there are many websites dedicated to just that.
The thing is for the site to list absolutely every fetish/kink or even preference would make it incredibly unwieldy and difficult to manage.
If it's something you like I'd stop trying to analyse it as one thing or another and just enjoy it.
As far as finding partners to suit your preference/kink/fetish/whatever make it clear on your profile and/or raise it in discussion when the time is right (definitely don't make your opening line "Are you hairy?" 🤣) - hairy certainly seems to be making a come back so it shouldn't be that difficult to find.
Also I think "body hair" is one of the profile options, so you may be able to get an indication from those that display that - though I don't think you can search based on that criteria.
Remember though that just because a certain thing is your preference/kink finding someone that matches it isn't a guarantee that they'll be interested in you.
Posted
Actually having just looked you can set "Hair Fetish" as a search criteria - if you're on the mobile app go to Find, and then Browse - once there click the triangle drop down (top right) and under "Kink/Fetish" the option is there to select "Hair Fetish"
Posted
Who cares which label it "should" fall under? If you like it, you like it 🙂
Posted

I have no problem with hairy lady bits. As with anything, too much of a good thing is not necessarily good. A nicely trimmed Bush is far more appealing than a shrubbery out of control. I realise some love an Amazonian rain forest but there comes a point when picking pubic hair out of your mouth is above and beyond the call of duty.

Posted
45 minutes ago, Mywillyissilly said:

I have no problem with hairy lady bits. As with anything, too much of a good thing is not necessarily good. A nicely trimmed Bush is far more appealing than a shrubbery out of control. I realise some love an Amazonian rain forest but there comes a point when picking pubic hair out of your mouth is above and beyond the call of duty.

Sorry but don't you think phrases such as "shrubbery out of control" and "Amazonian rain forest" are actually quite insulting to those whose preference, and what they are most comfortable with, is for hair down there? Not only that but it somewhat undoes your opening sentence about having no problem with it.
And in all my years of being sexually active with people both hairy and smooth, I can honestly say the odd stray hair has never caused me more than a moment's inconvenience.
It's absolutely fine that your preference is for trimmed or smooth, but there really is no need to use denigrating terms for those whose preference is otherwise.

Posted
Actually having just looked you can set "Hair Fetish" as a search criteria - if you're on the mobile app go to Find, and then Browse - once there click the triangle drop down (top right) and under "Kink/Fetish" the option is there to select "Hair Fetish"

Thanks for all your help. Unfortunately I can’t find this option. Don’t think it’s available for me. But again, the insight was appreciated
Posted
2 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Sorry but don't you think phrases such as "shrubbery out of control" and "Amazonian rain forest" are actually quite insulting to those whose preference, and what they are most comfortable with, is for hair down there? Not only that but it somewhat undoes your opening sentence about having no problem with it.
And in all my years of being sexually active with people both hairy and smooth, I can honestly say the odd stray hair has never caused me more than a moment's inconvenience.
It's absolutely fine that your preference is for trimmed or smooth, but there really is no need to use denigrating terms for those whose preference is otherwise.

No, it was meant to be humourous and tongue in cheek. It was not my intention to insult anyone. If I have offended anyone I apologise. My intention was to raise a smile.

Posted
3 minutes ago, mattymatt987 said:

Thanks for all your help. Unfortunately I can’t find this option. Don’t think it’s available for me. But again, the insight was appreciated

It should be available for all - are you using the mobile app to access the site? If so it's where I said, I may be different on the desktop site though

Posted
Mobile but its def not there
Posted
23 minutes ago, mattymatt987 said:
Mobile but its def not there

Hmmm strange when you say mobile are you on the app or viewing the site through a browser? If you're on the app the way I said before should work - if it doesn't maybe drop a note to support.
If you're viewing via a browser on a mobile there's a different way as follows:
Go to Browse (menu bar at the top)
Right above where the series of pics of peoples avatars appear is a filter button on the left hand side - click that and the page expands.
Scroll down till you see "Add interests and fetishes to your search" - click that it's a link.
On the page that opens scroll down till you see "BDSM Roles and Archetypes" - just above it is a link that says "Show More".
When you click that a window opens with various things listed including "Body Fetishes" click that and a further window opens up, if you scroll down that various hair related options are there - select them and click search.
I also notice if you scroll even further down that page that "Pubic Hair" is a search option and you can select "Natural" there also.

Phew!! 😀