Rules for littles

Miu92

Posted

Hi! I wanna start age play with my partner, but i'm lacking in imagination. Do you have any idea about rules I could discuss avec him to spice our scene? We want to try a 24/7 play at least once per month, so I could make him a day routine...

Posted
There is a very simple solution to your problem; get a view different Vids up on screen and watch them together, suggesting your tastes ie: Bondage, toys is a favorite starting point!
Posted
8 hours ago, 3Switcher said:

There is a very simple solution to your problem; get a view different Vids up on screen and watch them together, suggesting your tastes ie: Bondage, toys is a favorite starting point!

not sure that is appropriate for age play, as requested.

Posted

I suppose a question is what "age" is your partner?   young, pre-***, ***, baby?   these could have a massive baring on both play/punishment ideas, rules and routine.

it's not really appropriate for a *** to have a colouring and craft time, for example - but there is an idea for you straight away.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I think with rules, you need to figure out what the rules you want are...  It's kind of hard to know for sure, but yeah..  I think it is hard if you don't know what you want...

First off, you may have different roles (different ages, or whatever) for each person.

I would say that if you are putting Domination/submission (D/s) into it, you have to be clear that both know not to fall into that the D or s role without good understanding that control *can* be lost, and things like remembering not to do harm if not figured out what that harm is can happen.  

• 4 months later...
Posted
On 1/1/2019 at 9:29 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

I suppose a question is what "age" is your partner?   young, pre-***, ***, baby?   these could have a massive baring on both play/punishment ideas, rules and routine.

it's not really appropriate for a *** to have a colouring and craft time, for example - but there is an idea for you straight away.

im a little / middle   i find crafts and coloring soothing in middlespace

and as for rules it depends on what your into    theres  always obey dom (as long as what they are requesting or demanding has already been discussed and doesnt push past any limitaions the little isnt comfortable with aka hard limits.         permission for orgasms    permission for  rated r play ect.......     no sweets without permisssion   hehe   basically imaginations the limit       im not allowed to cuss unless im in full adult mode    i have to have permission for certian snacks food drinks ect       hygeine rules    everyones different    its just finding common ground you are both ok with