Question/advise (middle brat-age play)

Posted

Hello lovelies,
I’m new to this forum... I was wondering how many middle age plays are in this group?

I’m having a bit of an issue transitioning from my everyday work life-home life into sub role for my new Daddy. He has been patient with me and I love him for that! He deserves it! But after my last “Dom”... I’m finding it extremely hard to put myself in such a *** position... I trust my new Daddy! I’m just struggling.
Him an I are going away for a few nights this week, I was wondering if anyone had any advise?

xoxoxo -A

Posted

Are there any outfits or activities that make you feel particularly “little”?

Posted

I agree with @little_dark_princess, I find, if I know I need to be little, but am struggling I wear my dungarees, or my unicorn top, just something in my little collection (which isnt very big) this helps me a lot.....although my brat also pops out then as well 🤦🏼‍♀️

Panda_boops
Posted

Dressing the part helps the most! Especially if it's en***d, if he picks out a little outfit for you and has you do your hair in piggys it helps a lot. I do find that being pushed into this space triggers the bratty side, but once I'm there and it's done it's so easy to slip in and out of little space 🙂

Posted

I’m a middle, I have clothes and jewellery that help me get into the right headspace. I also find certain activities help me transition from my daily life, such as ***ting, reading, writing and video games at a level that I would have done when I was physically at that age. The more you do it the quicker it becomes to slide into the right headspace. I find I’m more bratty as I’m struggling to age down, like a mind resists letting go of control. Then as I relax into my middle headspace I become less bratty. :)

dkrocks1246
Posted

From a Daddy's point of view. (From experience). Try to understand your new Daddy's likes and dislikes. Find out everything that turns him on, or if you choose, go with the flow. I know that some limitations are in your mindset. But try to find the middle ground and then expand.

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 5/4/2020 at 8:06 AM, little_dark_princess said:

Are there any outfits or activities that make you feel particularly “little”?

Personally to "look" particularly "little" I think a nighty that has something little frozen on the front. 

Posted
On 5/4/2020 at 7:53 AM, Princessmemoirs said:

Hello lovelies,
I’m new to this forum... I was wondering how many middle age plays are in this group?

I’m having a bit of an issue transitioning from my everyday work life-home life into sub role for my new Daddy. He has been patient with me and I love him for that! He deserves it! But after my last “Dom”... I’m finding it extremely hard to put myself in such a *** position... I trust my new Daddy! I’m just struggling.
Him an I are going away for a few nights this week, I was wondering if anyone had any advise?

xoxoxo -A

I am a fifty nine year old woman, so I am well into middle age. Lol     

It's an issue of trust isn't it.  Sit down and talk with your new Dom about your ***s and what you want to get out of the relationship.  If he is a good Dom he will listen to your concerns.!

Another thing, I had a trick for trying to get into role, and that was to sit down and meditate on some fantasy in my head with my eyes closed for a few minutes.  I am not saying it will work for you, but it did for me.  We are all different.  Anyway good luck with your new partner.  Regards.. Tammy.

Posted

On 5/4/2020 at 7:53 AM, Princessmemoirs said:

I’m having a bit of an issue transitioning from my everyday work life-home life into sub role

This is a Tops perspective.

In your work / home life is normally lived with your walls all the way up and often you have to be in Alpha mode. So then changing into your most *** state is huge leap. Some times it is not going to be something you can do. With trust, patience, time and good communication though it will get easier. 

A few nights away with nothing else to focus on sounds like the ideal antidote to the problem. Just be yourself.

Be Happy