What is 'intox' play?

Gr****

Posted

Someone contacted me on a different adult website and mentioned that they were into "intox play". I've never heard of it before, couldn't find it on either a web search or by searching a few adult sites - including this one. I suspect that it means something contrary to their stated limit of "no permanent damage."

I''m trying not to hump to conclusions that may adversely affect negotiations, but I have my concerns. Is anyone here familiar with the term?

Posted
short for *** play, It is a type of BDSM scene where one or both partners get *** and have consensual sex.
Posted

intox involves poppers.   

it doesn't necessarily involve sex, but might.    

you might have problems finding some info on it because it's one of the things a lot of card processors do not like so is often not permitted on adult sites 

It can cause a heightened orgasm (it used to be very popular in play-along JOI videos) and can help relax for anal play. 

Posted

Both earlier responses are correct. Intox play involves mutual or ***d taking of alcohol, *** or stimulants before having sex. Depending on the context (***d or mutual) the sex play can be mildly uninhibited (mutually partaking), or dark, bordering on CnC, *** etc. It’s a fine line and grey area and needs to be very carefully handled especially in a D/s or BDSM setting which requires trust at its most basic essence. 

Posted
This is just to keep your eyes open. I heard of people getting fun with it, then robbed.
Posted

Please excuse me if I sound like a Damper, but think this must be mentioned as well. From a past forum a member mentioned got *** with her boyfriend/friend.  Next morning she woke up naked and abandoned. She found out boyfriend/friend freaked when passed out, and "just" left her. You should discuss and make a plan  "what should be done - medical", if something horrible goes wrong.

Posted
There’s a term called ‘chemsex’ normally associated with gay weekend benders on certain narcotics so would cross reference here I’m guessing… getting high before sex has been going on for millennia..