Personal Questions Regarding Female Pet Play/ Being A Little

Mochi

Posted

(I apologize if this question is supposed to be under a different topic.)

So... To start off. I'm mainly a puppy girl. Sometimes rarely I enjoy being a cow. And I have a hard preference to being submissive. (Though for some reason every guy I've ever gotten close to is obsessed with trying to make me a dom, to the point of causing panic attacks and crying.) But anyways. So... Because I'm a taller and somewhat overweight girl (though I'm losing weight, recently...) and the way I was raised, I have trouble properly expressing myself.

I get embarrassed about being cute, I usually am goth-like so I have issues with being girly. I grew up around all men except my mom so I have trouble letting myself relax (I act strong to the point that I will sometimes cause my body to start shutting down from fatigue and will need to go to the doctor.) Truthfully. Inside. I'm a frail, quiet, polite, girly, child-like woman. But breaking the walls I built around me is too hard as they've been a part of me 95% of my life...

Unfortunately its caused a genetic disease to surface. Where I get extremely exhausted, sleepy, and weak. It may be part of why I'm losing weight...

So anyway. What I'd like advice on is, how do I comfortably open myself more to being a better puppy, and even a bit of a little? It's such a struggle, imo, to allow someone to care for me. Nobody ever really has. How do I explain to my partner that I cannot be dom and that I wish to be a little girly puppy?

I have more that I wanna ask but its 6am so I'm pretty sleepy. Thanks for answering me. 💕

Posted
I think becoming a puppy could be viewed as the supreme act of letting everything go; so complete expression without censorship or control. That said, healthy or not, it could be both the perfect training ground to learn to express more or the reaching point of the same process lived in other contexts. Maybe staring off already as a pet could be too much and a solution could be to learn to trust more the other person while in more neutral/less demanding fields of a relationship. The concept is to find yourself in situations with a controlled/familiar framework in which you feel safe to gradually experiment. So maybe if that specific scenario make you feel too exposed, try to experience in intermediate situations where you perceive less the urge to control yourself
Posted
I think the first things you should focus on is your health, and be very firm you don't like being dominate in bed. But, you have to say "no", and sticking with it. Do these first.
Posted
As mentioned health is priority 1. Be completely open and honest with your Dom/partner about your role. Trust them and work it together. It’s all learning. Don’t be afraid to change anything, even Doms. These relationships are still about making both parties happy.
Posted

Thank you everyone. To add, as I'm a bit more awake now. I've been my partners puppy for almost 11 years. He's the only person I've ever been with, as well. I do have trust issues however. I don't have anyone I feel I can trust. But he is aware of this, and understands my reasons. I guess what I'm wanting is to be able to relax enough to be the frail, gentle, quiet, cute girl that I am inside. It's very hard. I am definitely going to keep working on my health first and foremost, of course. Thank you everyone. 

• 2 months later...
Posted

You have to give yourself a safe place to play. I can understand your struggles wirh a male wanting dommed. It's more common to find a male sub then a dom. Our society portrays men in a dominant capacity. Gender stereotypes. They must be the provider, act manly, etc etc. When they see you as a woman of power and ask it shows that you have confidence. So with that confidence...practice is key to getting into subspace. My go to is putting on the cutest dress I have and playing with barbies or coloring. If you have a supportive partner he or she can help you by saying things "don't you look cute today" "aww I love when you take time to play" "you're so adorable babygirl" use what you're describing as fuel to get your mind in that space.