Tickle fetish

la****

Posted
If you're happy with it, yes if you're not happy with it and you've told them so, then it's non-consenual and tantamount to assault
Posted
They could be making a pass at you or they might just be amused at teasing you & enjoy winding you up
Posted
Well you said 'still'. So if they were already tickling you often before you told them then I would say no. But it gives them a pass to do it because now they know you love it 😉😄
Posted
Well potentially but some people just find it funny to do stuff like that
Posted
If they understand what a tickle fetish is, then yea, definitely a pass
Posted
This is my rule of thumb. If you don't know, not sure or mixed messages, just take it as it is. Don't read into it more. If a person (female/male) is interested in you, they will let it be known. If they did like you, but let it known indirectly.... would you want to guess with everything with them?.
Posted
That they're being silly may be!
Far away would the reason they want you to feel horny!
Communication is the best way to know their intentions.
Posted
At the same time do you think you maybe wanted them to react in that way given the fact you told them it's effect? Kinda like ' hey just letting you know my cum button is right here' 😆
Posted

I’d flip the f**k out 💀Personally it’d be hard not to make a move if someone randomly did something that turned me on lol. I don’t have a tickle fetish but in my experience, if someone knows about something that makes you tick and goes at it, if you’re into it flow with it and go right back

Posted
I’d treat that as an attempt at flirtation,yeah. How you react depends on how interested you are, I suppose.
Posted
I would assume so. Kinda like saying stockings turn you on and they wear them a lot after it. Probably a sign they got a crush
Posted
That's indirectly saying so. It's like if I say I like cupcakes and suddenly, that person starts giving me cupcakes
Posted
No that means they don’t know how to respect boundaries
Posted
18 hours ago, NauticalDepths said:

On a side note, how are guys even finding girls with tickle fetishes lmao, wtf.

Any girl I know HATES being tickled.

Tickling is known as a flirtatious act. I don't think I know a girl who DOESN'T like that, from their partner at least? So you just build on that. Show them it doesn't have to be torturous or unpleasant. But yeah, if you just start off by stating that you love it so much that it is a fetish for you then it isn't always well received.