Girls thoughts on balls?

BB****

Posted
Interested to know what you ladies really think about balls. I’m guessing there are three main categories for opinion:

1. Avoid altogether
2. Gentle play (licking/sucking/(massaging)
3. Rough play (squeeze/slap/punch)

Which category do you put yourself in? Or do you have a different one?
Posted
There is also worship.
I know for one, if im cuddling with my person, i like to sit and massage theirs, feeling them, just toying with them in an affectionate way. To show love and appreciation to him/his bits lol
its nice and when theres a soft pair to play with, it can be very soothing and intimate.
not everything is rough sex or avoidance.
Posted
More of a no.2 lady myself. I am most definitely a ball girl 😉

Although would of course depend on the tempo and preference of your partner and your dynamics.

Yes. There is definitely a 4th option…there are those without them 🤣🤣
Posted
I like rolling them. They are balls.🤷‍♀️😂
Posted
So far, no ball busters... Guess it's not popular ?
Posted
4 minutes ago, MichaelR22 said:
So far, no ball busters... Guess it's not popular ?

Oh they’re most definitely out there yes. Without a doubt. I could definitely bust a few. For all the wrong reasons haha. So I hinted, but would have to find them first 🤣🤣🤣

Posted
29 minutes ago, naughtynat said:

Oh they’re most definitely out there yes. Without a doubt. I could definitely bust a few. For all the wrong reasons haha. So I hinted, but would have to find them first 🤣🤣🤣

May I dm you?

Posted
I’m #2 a pure rarity I guess, that’s what I am told! I am a cocksucking Slut who actually adores Cock and Balls! I have sucked for 4 hours straight and I’m very sloppy and find it enjoyable!
Posted
1 hour ago, SeekerJ said:

I tnink you answered your own question. Personality goes a long way

1 hour ago, Darkwolf513 said:

I am admittedly and honestly a fan of this type of woman and body shape. It's not purely a fetish for me because I feel that it's just honestly my preference. I do not find it not just because they are a thick woman

I find it because they have all the attributes I personally find attractive. So my question is this. Should I try to date outside of what I find attractive not just physical wise?

Because for me a great personality trumps any bodg feature because I value it the most

5 hours ago, BB_ME said:

Interested to know what you ladies really think about balls. I’m guessing there are three main categories for opinion:

1. Avoid altogether
2. Gentle play (licking/sucking/(massaging)
3. Rough play (squeeze/slap/punch)

Which category do you put yourself in? Or do you have a different one?

2 and 3...4>>>I wear them for earrings IF they piss me off! 😂

Posted
4 hours ago, naughtynat said:

More of a no.2 lady myself. I am most definitely a ball girl 😉

Although would of course depend on the tempo and preference of your partner and your dynamics.

Yes. There is definitely a 4th option…there are those without them 🤣🤣

I had an ex with just one cuz he lost it at age 17 to testicular cancer, never slowed him down I'll tell you that! WOOHOO! 😉

Posted
I thought there would be a few more in category 3 to be honest! I thought girls found it funny / sometimes a turn on to see a guy writhing around clutching his balls but it’s maybe not as popular as I thought!
I want to speak to a girl about all things ballbusting but yet to find anyone interested..
Posted
8 hours ago, Willow75 said:

Kick em 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Lady after my own heart 💖✊🏻🤭

Posted
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Mine is for all the wrong reasons hahahaha✊🏻
Posted
Thank you for making me laugh after a very, very long hard day 🙌🏻
xTx_or_Sir_John
Posted
5 hours ago, BB_ME said:

I thought there would be a few more in category 3 to be honest! I thought girls found it funny / sometimes a turn on to see a guy writhing around clutching his balls but it’s maybe not as popular as 

5 hours ago, BB_ME said:

I thought there would be a few more in category 3 to be honest! I thought girls found it funny / sometimes a turn on to see a guy writhing around clutching his balls but it’s maybe not as popular as I thought!
I want to speak to a girl about all things ballbusting but yet to find anyone interested..

I'm a switch with most things but a 2 for mine and a 3 if you've got them.

How's this for a possible 4 ? Remove them. I'm a possible yes with anaesthetic and a very unlikely yes to doing it to someone but just perhaps...

Good question.  

xTx_or_Sir_John
Posted

2 for mine 3 for yours 4 (remove them ?) Only with medical supervising and if you pay me !

• 1 month later...
Queen_Holzripper
Posted
2 but definitely want to try 3