Embarrassing

Out-there123

Posted

My body fetish is sneezing and it's hard to find others with the fetish. I've met people who will indulge me but since they don't share the kink a part of me is embarrassed to ask them to rub my clit and *** me to sneeze.

Does anyone else feel embarrassment asking a partner to indulge in your kink (whatever it is)?

Posted
You should never feel embarrassed about your kink. Believe me there are more embarrassing kink than yours. If you have found the right person then you should be comfortable enough to ask anything.
Posted
This is the first I've heard of a sneezing fetish. TBH, I've always enjoyed being inside a woman when she sneezes or coughs because of the contractions it involuntarily causes. Do you mind if I ask what about sneezing brings you pleasure?

One of my favorites that I don't ask a partner to participate in unless I feel really comfortable with them is queefing intentionally while I perform oral on them. Obviously not a first date kinda ask. 😋
Posted
I love sneezing 😊 definitely wouldn't mind giving that to someone. There's definitely gonna be someone out there that enjoys giving you your pleasure
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 12/14/2022 at 1:56 AM, Clem_Fandango said:

This is the first I've heard of a sneezing fetish. TBH, I've always enjoyed being inside a woman when she sneezes or coughs because of the contractions it involuntarily causes. Do you mind if I ask what about sneezing brings you pleasure?

One of my favorites that I don't ask a partner to participate in unless I feel really comfortable with them is queefing intentionally while I perform oral on them. Obviously not a first date kinda ask. 😋

I like the desperation and vulnerability behind it. A sneeze is a bodily function and can't be stopped so you're at the mercy of your own body.