Can someone explain sneezing fetish to me

Nikki2toes

Posted

Hi guys new to this sneezing fetish I got asked to make a video of me making myself sneeze over and over and by the third sneeze I was soaked. 🤤 why is this a thing and are me and this random guy alone ? 

Posted
Do you think it was the sneezing itself, or doing it for his sexual satisfaction that aroused you? Doesn't really matter, you're both into it and that's great.
Posted
(I have heard that sneezing releases similar chemicals to orgasm, and I have weird flushed after multiple smeezes. Maybe contributed?)
Posted
2 hours ago, MarkusN said:
Also called COVID spreader Fetish

Lol fuck off with covid 😂

Posted
5 hours ago, MarkusN said:

Also called COVID spreader Fetish

This is a fetish site, therefore taking the piss out of someone else’s fetish is the most stupid thing you can do regardless of whether it’s a joke or not. 
just because something doesn’t float your boat doesn’t means it warrants making fun of. Most fetish’s have an element of danger regardless of that level 

Posted

Going to be honest; I've never really understood sneezing fetish - like a few niche fetishes - but, like - that's OK.   

I guess like some fetishes it can mean different things to different people; whether they like to see someone 'weak' with cold.  Whether they find sneezing cute?  Or of course there's assorted "I'm ill so I'm going to spit/sneeze on you?" kinda clips exist which are probably a little taboo - it goes against everything we're taught not to do 

-

But like, I wasn't going to comment but to debunk a little on covid : I mean, first off, sneezing isn't a common symptom of covid.

Second : sneezing fetish was just as much a thing long before we all even heard of covid

But also as a side note; something which will split opinion but there are those in kink who are attracted to risk and so doing something where there's an outside chance of catching covid is appealing to some people.  I mean, not me - not thank you.  Nor is it something I'd recommend. 

Posted
Possibly due to there being erectile tissue in the nose which may become engorged when carrying out or even thinking about sexual activity, also the cranial nerve zero is located
in the nasal cavity , its purpose is unknown but thought to detect pheromones, just a thought
Posted
Monday at 05:09 AM, BigPolly said:

This is a fetish site, therefore taking the piss out of someone else’s fetish is the most stupid thing you can do regardless of whether it’s a joke or not. 
just because something doesn’t float your boat doesn’t means it warrants making fun of. Most fetish’s have an element of danger regardless of that level 

The piss out of someone’s entry may not mean what you think it means, at least not here. Remember this is a Fetish site so I would appreciate if you don’t use pissing out on someone as derogatory, it’s Pissphobic.

StickyTrickster
Posted
18 minutes ago, MarkusN said:

The piss out of someone’s entry may not mean what you think it means, at least not here. Remember this is a Fetish site so I would appreciate if you don’t use pissing out on someone as derogatory, it’s Pissphobic.

Oh boy... You might want to take a look here... "Taking the Piss" and think again about that last post.  Just as a heads up the amount as a regular piss-taker myself both with friends and family in the UK and Australia (indeed I believe it might even be customary to start any Anglo-Australian correspondence with an opening piss-take often sporting related, especially cricket, to ensure authenticity) to just warn that the hypocrisy of falsely accusing someone else of kink shaming in response to them calling out your mockery online is like ***ting a bullseye on yourself for an international pisstaking incident.

Just to be clear this is just a friendly tap on the shoulder and a warning that you're about to make a fool of yourself and that perhaps apologising for the mistake and condescension is your best path from here.  I do not give a shit (no not a dig at the scat community) whether you choose to take that advice or plunge on and make it worse for yourself as I have no intention of engaging in an argument over it - but should you choose to ignore the warning and make things worse I shall get the popcorn ready to watch as other people's responses come rolling in.

Posted
5 hours ago, StickyTrickster said:

Just to be clear this is just a friendly tap on the shoulder and a warning that you're about to make a fool of yourself

Wow, that’s far more polite that what I was about to write. Mine was along the same lines as this paragraph but not out as beautifully, thank you 😊 

StickyTrickster
Posted
2 hours ago, BigPolly said:

Wow, that’s far more polite that what I was about to write. Mine was along the same lines as this paragraph but not out as beautifully, thank you 😊 

No worries, you’d have been perfectly within your rights to go with your less polite version.  Hope I didn’t overstep at all.

I’ve done so much “battling” in one form or another in my life ranging from marching into hostile political arenas to argue on behalf of others that couldn’t to breaking up knife fights such that even though I’m only in my 30s I’m battle weary enough to realise that even when you’re totally 100% right, doing it for 100% the right reasons and you wind up completely winning - each “battle” still takes a toll.  Every bit of toxicity that rises up on forums like this yet another potential time and energy sap – and sure it can be squashed but is it always worth the time and energy.  Not to mention the feeling of always having to be en garde.

Just thought I’d offer an out from the sidelines, an opportunity for everyone to save that time and effort and hint at where the mature face-saving path lay for the incident to be written off as a mistake and learning experience.

Of course if they don’t wish to take it and want to continue fighting then that’s up to them, just as it is up to you whether fighting with them is worth your time and effort (as a casual observer – probably not, you already have the moral high ground here it can only be lost by getting drawn into a battle beneath you) but if you feel it is a battle you need to fight for you then totally understandable.  As I say I’ll brew the popcorn.  I’m totally sure you can fight that fight yourself if you chose to pursue it.  But a problem shared is a problem halved, whilst avoiding a fight is the swiftest resolution, should it be unavoidable I’m happy to be tagged in to help bring an ongoing fight to a swifter resolution.

Posted

@StickyTrickster Some battles are worth my sarcastic tongue but some people aren’t worth anything & on this occasion my reply is only to you. 
If someone realises that they’ve backed themselves into a corner with their own immature stupidity & they try to fight their way out with ridiculousness then it is only themselves they are winding up & that’s good enough to make me smirk.

It may be Friday but you can save your popcorn for another day. 
I didn’t view this as overstepping, far from it. Just someone who simply shared my amusement & thank you once again 😊

StickyTrickster
Posted
6 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

Just someone who simply shared my amusement

Well as much as I'd like to come away with maximum sagely wisdom points I'll admit I had to use every fibre of my being to not go taking the piss in response and remind myself piss taking is best reserved with friends.  Now to find an appropriate outlet for that pent up piss taking energy...