Cake

AlexSanchez

Posted

Hello everyone l was wondering what is everyone thought on cake sitting. I love it seeing a beautiful women's butt sitting on all sorts of different sizes cakes. Big butts or little and I like clothed or PCV or nude and so on. What do y'all think. Thanks for reading.

Posted
I think it's a waste of a good cake 😋
FreakInDSheets
Posted
I don’t think it’s a waste of cake cause imma end up eating up both
Posted

I like most sploshy things

cake sitting is a little less of what I'm into - unless of course I'm eating the cake from her bottom afterwards

Posted
It's a beautiful thing knowing you'll end up eating both of them 🤤😋
Posted

Honestly I’m not sure. I guess it would depend on the a** for me

Posted

I have had the pleasure of eating cake off the bottom of my goddesses shoes, feet and out of her a**. I have done the same with peanut butter. It’s fun but not a regular part of my worship mainly because I’m watching my sugars

Posted
I am curious, how did you realise this was a turn on for you?
Posted
1 hour ago, atlanta588292 said:

Cake farts changed my life

Lol!!! 😂😂😂 . 

Posted
Cake is best to eat, when you eat from someone’s seat.
Posted
14 hours ago, Carnival said:

I think it’s pretty interesting! Not quite my cup of tea but would definitely find it entertaining to watch… 👍

Well there are a lot of cake sitting videos out there.

Posted
As long as I can eat both cakes after 😂😍
Posted
I don’t like cake but if my kinky partner does…who am I to say no 🤷🏼‍♀️ Especially if it’s getting licked off
Posted
2 hours ago, cheshire776 said:

I don’t like cake but if my kinky partner does…who am I to say no 🤷🏼‍♀️ Especially if it’s getting licked off

Hell yeah you do. You can also use pie just add lots of cream or frosting

Posted
As long as it is consensual 🤷‍♂️ you guys do you. My inner "sustainability voice" does say please don't just waste it and eat it afterwards but that is about it
Posted

Cake sitting can be great fun. Those worrying about "wasting" I urge you to look for one on the clearance rack at your local grocery store, that way its not really a waste as the cake would have most likely been thrown out soon anyway. If you are going to do any cake sitting with a store-bought cake, you will want to add more frosting and toppings to your cake as the store-bought ones only have a thin layer of frosting. Try adding a layer of cool whip for a cold, squishy seat. Also adding colored frosting is great as well. And lastly make sure you have fun and enjoy the experience other wise what is the point of doing it?

Posted
It sounds good but so soft way of demonstrating how a cake can be more delicious if it is delicately cared, processed under women's butts, good fetish or fantasy however rather than this i would prefer to inject cake or cake cream to women's butts, through butt holes i mean) and have them processed more properly for the lucky gourmet)