Catherine's story: part 8

Posted

Catherine had never enjoyed sucking on a cock but something about the way he handled her and commanded her to do it excited her. When he took his cock out of her mouth she wasn't done with it. She wanted to taste it and explore it more. As she moved to stand her knees ached from being on the cold tile floor but even that didn't bother her. She needed this man like she had never needed anyone before. As she watched Joel bend she assumed he would be pulling his pants up but instead he unlaced his shoes and removed his pants from his ankles. "naked, now" he stated. She wasn't sure if his intent was for her to strip in his kitchen but she didn't wait for him to say another word. She stripped and left her soaked tank top flat on his counter so it would dry. Her skirt dropped to a puddle on the floor and her flip flops were left underneath it. She felt shy all of a sudden standing naked in front of him watching as his eyes drank her in. 

Joel enjoyed watching as a flush rose over her body. He could tell she wasn't used to standing naked in front of a man but he never wanted to see clothing on her body again. Her nipples were erect and begged for him to suck on them. Her breasts were very large and perky. He moved towards her and saw her step away. "I own you, I will touch and use you" he told her briskly. As he stepped forward again she didn't move. He brushed his thumbs gently against her nipples and heard a low moan. The whore had sensitive nipples and he would enjoy them as much as he could. He quickly pinched them hard and pulled them softly. She mewed and her knees buckled. He wrapped one hand around her lower back and dipped his head to taste them. She smelled like summer and sunshine and tasted of strawberries and cream. God the taste did things to his already spent cock. He sucked and twisted her nipples and felt her melting into another orgasm quickly. God he loved that she could cum so easily. It was going to be fun to tease her. 

Catherine had never felt a man playing with her nipples quite like he did. She could feel him in her cunt and she liked it. She was going to cum and his hands were nowhere near her sore stretched pussy. The skill of this man's hands and tongue told her to expect great and amazing pleasure. The ease in which he caused her *** and then brushed it away made her weak. She never thought of *** as a sexual pleasure but God she needed it. As he continued to flick her nipple while sucking and licking the other she spilled her orgasm right there pressed against his body. Standing in his kitchen she was all too aware of the windows and the blinds being open but she didn't care. If anyone wanted a show she was all too happy to oblige them. As soon as her climax finished he bit her nipple hard and caused her to fall directly into another one. My God she had never had this many orgasms with another man and she had not even laid under him. Suddenly she had a need so strong to feel him on top of her, and underneath her, and surrounding her. The feeling of his skin touching hers and their bodies melting together. As the last whisper of her climax left her she became even more aware of this cock she felt growing larger between her legs. 

Joel enjoyed the sounds of Catherine's orgasm almost as much as he enjoyed his own pleasure. The woman radiated sex and need. He was all too happy to have been the man who received that message. He felt her orgasm ending and knew that she would be craving more. As his cock grew it touched her entrance and he could feel how slick she was. He was going to enjoy laying down with her and making love with her in a way that he had not enjoyed in years. Dropping his arm from her waist he took her hand and led her to the stairs. He was going to have her on every surface of the entire house but today he wanted her in his bed. As they walked up to the steps he moved her in front of him. He wanted to watch her ass and her pussy as she climbed the stairs in front of him. 

Posted
1 hour ago, MrJim said:

Fantastic writing can’t wait for more

There are 8 parts. Make sure your check them all out 

Posted
I have read them all they are truly wonderful writing. Thank you for sharing them with us
Posted
On 12/28/2022 at 7:06 AM, FatefulDestiny said:

This makes me melt. Thank you x

Glad you like it!

Posted
45 minutes ago, Kyrron said:

Great story

Thanks!

Posted
Oh wow I can picture every moment. Very good story
  • 2 months later...