Is your foot fetish more about BARE feet or hose and heels?

It****

Posted

I mean I like a sexy pair of high heels just as much as the next guy but at the end of the day they're just getting in the way of what I want. You can wear them sure, but they're coming off ASAP. The hose and fishnets can stay on though. Ripping those to shreds is always lots of fun. ;)

Posted
Definitely bare. There’s something about soft shiny smooth soles with high arches that just compels me to want slide my palms and finger tips back and forth over them.
  • 3 weeks later...
Nylonfootsmeller
Posted

Love feet but prefer them in nylons pantyhose stockings and high knee socks see through and sheer, love them with pungent smell created by leather shoes nylons and scent of a woman. 

BarefootAndy
Posted

My fetish is bare feet, especially with dirty soles.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
For me is bare feet. High heels and stockings are just in the way...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Bare feet , mostly white , clean , fresh , to suck toes 3 or 2 at the same time and in between
Nylonfootsmeller
Posted

I love them in hosiery nylons and stocking 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Brucieberyl
Posted
On 12/31/2022 at 4:07 PM, Afirnhand said:

For me I like supple pretty nicely formed small toes, clean, pink, not wrinkles, if soles then high arch and not wrinkled but supple and pink too and big turn on for see through stockings that are sheer texture, black then white, then nude in that order. Heels sometimes looks sexy with high arches. But prefer the toes to the soles. And stockings make any feet look sexier, if bare then they must be perfect small supple beautiful feet, I’m picky. Just my 2 cents.

When u say that heels sometimes look sexy with high arches. Were u talking about bare heels. I love them especially when there is a reddish bump at the back oh the heels. I look forward to hearing from u. Thanks. Bruceandcheri 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
I dont know if I have a fetish per se, but it started with the fact that I love a beautiful set of legs…. And how they just go right up and make an ass of them selves….😉… a set of legs with a pair of heels is what it started with for me…. Then I got my hands on a nice small pair of pretty feet to wrap around my c***, and OMG.

So now for me, it’s both ……. With the best situation being,. Start out with the heels., Take them off…..and…

Also, I’m not into toe sucking at all
welshslaveboy
Posted

Barefeet for sure. For me, my perfect feet would be size UK 8, slightly long nails, around half a cm, not to long though, they gotta be ***ted, not fussed on colour, with a good number of toerings. Nice arch as well, with no sticky out boney bits on the sides. Not really that fussy!

• 2 months later...
Posted

Both, although i primarily prefer the nylons and heels. And ankle socks! Oh yeah!

Posted

Heels....stilettos......spikes.....that's the only way to go for me. And I find that my mates worked up faster when I'm wearing those really high ones.

• 1 month later...
Posted
I love female feet and for me definitely bare feet yes, yes, yes,
  • 2 months later...
Posted
Soft sexy high arches for my dick to slide in between until she lets me cum alll over them always did
welshslaveboy
Posted

Definitely bare, but I absolutely love stripper heels, they look so slutty!