FemDomme

Masochiix

Posted

What is your favorite thing about the femdomme community? I want to know what makes you crave submission šŸ˜ˆ

Posted
Personally for me it's the complete loss of control, the fact that I'm giving myself over to someone to be used and ***d as they see fit without any say so in the matter whatsoever. I enjoy the sensation of submitting and serving someone else, paying attention to their wants and needs and doing everything in my power to ensure that they are satisfied and all of their desires are fully satiated!
Posted

Hi. As a male sub for over 20 years my view is in our widely accepted male dominant society femdom is a refreshing reflection of how our society really is. In my experience women are more sensible,more intuitive,better planners,financially gifted,better at saying what they want. I could go on and no doubt many will disagree but having mixed professionally with lots of women that's how I see it. Being dominated sexually by a woman is so humiliating, so thrilling, just wonderful!

Posted
Being used, humiliated and serving a dominant woman how she sees fit is a massive thing for me.
To try and please ,amuse and lift the mood of a dominant woman is priority for me. I guess in a way it's also about trying to gain some attention, a pat on the head or perhaps a reward from a dominant woman who isn't easily pleased and has high standards for me. I'm not sure if that really answers the question though x
Posted
Iā€™m not sure what you mean by the community? Up to now, my experience is limited but those I have engaged with on this app havenā€™t even bothered to read my profile and instead immediately make demands that fly directly in the face of my limitsā€”I donā€™t think this is a reflection of the ā€œcommunityā€ though.

What makes me desire submission is simple: A loss of control, the desire to be used and ***d for someone elseā€™s pleasure, to feel ***, and not know what is coming. Serving someone else is something that I need, as opposed to crave.
Posted

For me itā€™s the enjoyment of the other personā€¦. Seeing the other person getting off using me is the most empowering and incredible feelingā€¦. Itā€™s just so hard to find someone who enjoys being domme and doesnā€™t see it as a way to make *** aka a job. But have had an amazing time looking hehe. Ā XĀ 

Posted
21 minutes ago, Sissy4unow said:

For me itā€™s the enjoyment of the other personā€¦. Seeing the other person getting off using me is the most empowering and incredible feelingā€¦. Itā€™s just so hard to find someone who enjoys being domme and doesnā€™t see it as a way to make *** aka a job. But have had an amazing time looking hehe. Ā XĀ 

Iā€™ve noticed the same thing. I see why some people would want to pay, itā€™s a transaction, but the emotional connection is what makes it worth it for me so I never would. My experiences all come from events, none from this app, so I think events are the place for genuine connections, if youā€™re lucky to live nearby one, that is.

Posted

a dominant woman knowing how to make me feel super submissive and only wanting what she wants to do and more.Ā 

• 2 months later...
Posted
I echo a lot of the thoughts already stated. Society is still very patriarchal, and there's something about giving up control and being used by a dominant lady that excites me. I feel a need to serve whether that's through practical help or giving up my mind and body for her. If it makes my partner happy it will keep me happy. I must add that as much as I want to serve and relinquish control I also crave the love, affection and praise for when I've been a 'good boy'.
Posted
Hearing a woman moan while inside me is by far my favourite femdom thing, love the feeling of knowing my submission is pleasuring her
Posted
I can tell you why men loves female domination. Seeing the woman getting wet between her legs and having an explosive orgasm.