Restraint someone and leaving them.

Cu****

Posted

I’ve not seen much written about this, but found a new female dome profile today, with a confession saying, 

“What was your first kinky experience? What did you learn from it?

I was tied up by an ex printer of mine and left until he returned and taught me a lesson which I’ve never felt such release” I know the dangers. Would anyone like to comment, in case others read, and form the wrong impression? Many thanks.

PsycoticDreamer
Posted
Without understanding what this 'lesson' was. Its not hard to see why others would get a wrong impression
Posted
Lesson number 1: never leave someone tied up alone ever! And for many safety reasons. *** circulation. Collapsing ***. Panic attack. Fire in the house.
That person should never have a sub in his hands again.
Posted

I think similar has been discussed before but

simple enough

never, ever, ever, ever everrrrrrrr - leave a tied sub unattended.

Even if you're doing the whole crap of "I left a cam so was watching them for problems" - someone runs into problems, it's impossible to get there quick enough

Posted
4 hours ago, QXX666 said:

never leave someone tied up alone ever!

3 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

never, ever, ever, ever everrrrrrrr - leave a tied sub unattended.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ What they said!!!!!!! 

Posted
I wonder what is more dangerous being tied up and left alone... OR... tying yourself, and there's no one around.🙈🤔
Posted
17 minutes ago, kiseu said:

I wonder what is more dangerous being tied up and left alone... OR... tying yourself, and there's no one around.🙈🤔

If you can tie yourself up then you can undoing it. Unless you are using zip ties or pull too hard on the lock loop. Either way just don’t… 

Posted
18 minutes ago, kiseu said:

Self ties are good for practice, but you have to understand the risks and have appropriate contingency.

If someone has tied you and left you; there is no contingency.     It goes against every principle - SSC : it's not safe.   RACK - the purpose of being risk aware is to also mitigate the risk, leaving the room does not do this.  PRICK - a tied sub is your responsibility and you clearly didn't inform them you'd leave them alone (or, if you did, you didn't ensure they knew the associated risks)

of course there are people who have died from self ties. as there are people who died at being tied and left unattended.  

Glasgowdom1991
Posted
Never be more than an arm's length from a tied and gagged sub , a tied and in gaged never more than 20 ft imo
Posted
I suggest if want to do anything like that setup a wyze camera. Cheap nice wifi camera can keep eye on sub. Use restraints with padding and no rope around limb
Posted
13 minutes ago, RicanBatman said:

I suggest if want to do anything like that setup a wyze camera. Cheap nice wifi camera can keep eye on sub. Use restraints with padding and no rope around limb

Nope, still shouldn’t be left unattended. If something goes wrong (such as they start choking) you need to be right there to deal with it. Not in the next room or further away. 

Posted

as enjoyable as being left tied up is, and i love it, these days i have to agree that its one of those unsafe practices from my youth that i was lucky to survive and would never advise anyone to try it now

Posted
If I’m honest, I would love being tied up and left but especially with my breathing condition, that could be very dangerous. I think I would probably be fine if I didn’t panic and kept in mind they would be coming back to untie me at a certain point
Posted
Another way to get that exact same experience is use a blindfold and noice canceling head phones. Can tie them down to bed or in a chair with toys in then kind of walk away heavy footed then kind of tip toe back in to watch them squirm. Lot of people who like idea of being tied up in a closet and left to be used like a fuck toy so this is safe way achieve it
Posted

I think the lesson you learned is don’t play with that person again!😃

Posted (edited)

In any play situation, especially restrained or hooded should ever " EVER" be left unsupervised.   

I true dereliction and disregard to the safety/wellbeing of they person they are playing with.

Personally I would never ever see that person again and tell them why!

To put in context "anything can happen" and it does/may happen during normal supervised play, but if your solo you have little to no chance.  I know some people get off on self bondage/ abandonment etc but the risks are too great for any short term stimulus you might gain.

It's not Safe or Sane even if your partner has communicated this is what they will be doing beforehand.

Also one reason him hyper organised before play and organising everything i may need, before, during and after play so im never out of the room.  Little things like have a glass of water handy, so you don't have to go in to the kitchen to fetch one.  The list goes on.

Edited by smeagol