Anyone into medical play?

backster

Patient4doctor
Posted

Looking for a male doctor. I have a bit of experience. Have taken sounds, injections, saline infusions, speculum, lots of anal exploration and similar. Would love to find more people interested in this!

• 9 months later...
Posted
I would love to have a US-style physical if any dom doctors in London want to give me a full checkup?
Posted
I would love for a female Dom to give me a good checkup.
Posted
I can’t find anyone to do dr/patient in my area, but a routine physical (check temp, rubber hammer test reflexes, a visual/touch ming body exam, etc) with a prescription for orgasm therapy (toys, sex, etc is what’d be looking for.
Katewinchester
Posted

Catheter play, enemas, gynecologist play mostly, never done it before but it does turn me on enough to want to try it 

Posted
***d/restrained examination; perhaps as a prisoner, ***d semen collection including by prostate milking or electro methods if I resist or don’t produce enough.
Posted
Stress test with heart monitor.. heartrate analysis under different situations. Encouraging faster heartrate s through different methods and using a stethoscope
hornyslutpigmom
Posted
I'd just like my doctor to take advantage of me....
Posted
I'd love to try prostate exam with a loving domme, but medical play in general is hot 🔥
Posted
I think having a doctor take advantage of me would be fun maybe with the assistance of a nurse!
Posted
I'm not so much into medical play myself but as a healthcare professional I'm able to carry out some of the more advanced "procedures" safely. I've examined a girl with a speculum, some light needle play and even used a laryngeal mask during medplay. I enjoy the associated bondage elements and am happy to add a medical spin if that's what my playmate wants
Posted
I want a doctor to give me a full exam and she can get me to give her any samples she wants. As well including light bondage with it