Posted
On 1/13/2023 at 5:27 AM, Domokuncane said:

Breast roped and whipped

MMMnnnnnn

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
Personally I love nipple binding and breast pumps to enlarge a subs nipples
Posted

Yes i love to rope breasting combined with nipple clamps prior to flogging, candle or ice cube play

Posted

On 1/12/2023 at 6:20 PM, DontBite said:

What's your favorite breast play?

....  Breast bondage and nipple clamps, hot wax, cold ice cubes and flogging, -- such exciting additions to one's adventures!  What wonderful enjoyment these actions provide to the one holding that control in their hands, as well as the recipient of such control.  Not everyone is capable of enjoying and appreciating such pleasures, but one should never allow disenchantment to color one's choices and decisions.  Choosing to ignore possible delicious connections is a missed opportunity.  There's no telling where those tied up and ***d tits will lead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I love getting my nipples sucked. My fantasy is to buy a breast pump and pump them full of milk. I need to find someone who is into that. Will take care of my needs. I want them sucked and I want them licked off when they are empty. I don’t want to suck out my own milk so if anyone wants to do it for me…fuck. You have no idea. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
onyx_aurum78
Posted
I love breast....I get excitement from watching my play partner, succome to my teasing and stimulation.... Anyone up for nipple clamps, suction or lactation play I'm your man...
Posted
I love giving breast orgasms. Dragging my hard large cock through her naked cleavage like a river running through a canyon . I squeeze my thighs together. They have been on the outside of her chest. This smushes them together slowly.i let them back to their original natural position. I then bounce my dick head off of each breast.
In short I like tittyfucking a lot!!