Tying up breasts hard

Patticake

Posted

I get quite turned on by tying up my breasts until they are hard and purple. I need advice on how to do it!

Posted
Like any form of ***y restriction, you’ve got to release and retie after 10mins.
Rope wrapped around the breasts forms an ever tightening loop around them.
Brush up on your knot tying skills and you’ll be set!!
Don’t forget the safety scissors nearby just in case…
Posted

@DJR86 absolutely right with extremely tight ties about *** flow, coldness and colour are good indicators. Ive had mine bound for 10hrs with a less strict tie, or a building up tightness one. They can cause more *** feeling than a super tight one for less time x

Posted
I wish I'd paid more attention in the Boy Scouts as a kid. I'm shit at knots.... Sigh...
Posted
Etsy for some nipple spikes/ inserts can be a great way to inflict some *** or make someone “uncomfortable” for extended periods. They worked very well on a sub!!

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1110198232/
Posted
2 minutes ago, Cheekysub247 said:

@DJR86 i have yoga spikes that ive used under tape 😁

Well that sounds fucking amazing tbh.. 👌

Posted

@lonelybeard as a starter you can simply tuck the ends under the binding, it will hold. Even a basic shoe lace bow knot will do the job.  Or one simple knot and then tuck the ends in.

For no knots tape or belts are a good go to. Cable ties. Just keep those safety scissors handy 😁

Posted
3 minutes ago, Cheekysub247 said:

@lonelybeard as a starter you can simply tuck the ends under the binding, it will hold. Even a basic shoe lace bow knot will do the job.  Or one simple knot and then tuck the ends in.

For no knots tape or belts are a good go to. Cable ties. Just keep those safety scissors handy 😁

Top tips! Thanks, never thought of other things to hold it. Cable ties are hot around your wrists.. 😊

Posted

@lonelybeard yes they are, i enjoy them but not if im going to be struggling as they cut in and can pull tight, a good go to if its just a tie thats relaxed for me personally 😊

Posted
9 minutes ago, Cheekysub247 said:

@lonelybeard yes they are, i enjoy them but not if im going to be struggling as they cut in and can pull tight, a good go to if its just a tie thats relaxed for me personally 😊

Yes, no good wriggling in those.. Unless that's what the scene is like of course...

Sharp scissors are a must, not the kitchen ones someone's cut carpet with..... 

Posted

@lonelybeard the best ive found for cutting cable ties from breasts (or tight from any body part) is *** nail scissors, they have completely round edges that encase what you are clipping so you can pull the cable tie away from the skin and then cut.

Or i have surgical scissors with a curved edge so they dont dig into skin.

Posted
1 minute ago, Cheekysub247 said:

@lonelybeard the best ive found for cutting cable ties from breasts (or tight from any body part) is *** nail scissors, they have completely round edges that encase what you are clipping so you can pull the cable tie away from the skin and then cut.

Or i have surgical scissors with a curved edge so they dont dig into skin.

Good point, scissors are a bit too, well, pointy?! 

Posted

Yes.... and when you might have a panicing wiggly sub inftont of you, sharp pointy things are probably not a good idea 😂.

A big sturdy sharp pair handy for cutting rope ect from bedposts or ties not direct to skin is always a good idea still lol

13 minutes ago, lonelybeard said:

Good point, scissors are a bit too, well, pointy?! 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Cheekysub247 said:

Yes.... and when you might have a panicing wiggly sub inftont of you, sharp pointy things are probably not a good idea 😂.

A big sturdy sharp pair handy for cutting rope ect from bedposts or ties not direct to skin is always a good idea still lol

Normal scissors I meant.... ✂️

Posted
YouTube is a good source for me. Search Shibari breast tie
Posted
For some reason have had issues tying me breast like that. Have huge fantasy to
Do this. The rope, zip ties, belts just roll right off. Any tips or places on line to see what we are doing wrong?
Posted

@Sun4U i cant see your size so just going to put info out there...

Sometimes smaller can be harder and also shape. I had a friend and no matter what we tried we just couldnt get them tied. But its not impossible saying that, ive seen it done but i just have no advice on it as ive failed.

Slightly large to bigger chests if leaning forward helps to really get to the base of the breast, pull the breast as you bind. X

Posted
I love doing it. But my boobs are big I struggle I have to start in the doggie style position so they hang down, and then I can get around them properly. If that's what you are meaning
Posted

@Ami-babi yes doggy position would work great, i just bend forward, mine arnt massive so its easy to do, the more the hang the better to get the base of the breast 😊