Breastfeeding?

JT****

Posted
Anyone have any opinions on induce lactation. I may or may not have a kink. I would like to start breastfeeding. Any opinion’s please feel free to comment
Posted
I believe it's some pills she has to start taking...Google it.
Posted
I was a long time married to a midwife and whilst I have no personal opinion on breastfeeding kink/seems pretty normal stuff to me I am reminded of a conversation with her about such matters. It’s my understanding that human female breast milk contains chemicals designed to put the adult male off drinking it in much the same way that the stomach tends to reject fresh human *** as an emetic. I could be wrong as her biggest issue with me seemed to center around-
“Metal, you never actually listen to a word I say do you?”😂
I don’t think it amounts to much or is even an issue, more just sharing some associated knowledge.
Posted
Also- the “easiest” way to get her to lactate is to get her pregnant 😂
Posted
I am inducing lactation I only do massage and eat porridge/oatmeal for breakfast and I have a few drops already. It is much easier to start inducing lactation if you have been pregnant before.
Posted
I have never been pregnant before, but yes thanks for everyone’s input
Posted
If u have a partner to suckle u a few times daily u may start to lactate after a few weeks even without pills, it’s hormonal ,and constant breast suckling should start to induce u
Posted
I’m trying to find a little who would, my daddy no wanna hehe
Posted
What would I do with the milk I produce! Oof I wish I had someone who liked it
Posted
23 minutes ago, JTParker said:

What would I do with the milk I produce! Oof I wish I had someone who liked it

So, your dom doesn't want the milk? Why do you want to produce milk? If you start producing milk you will definitely have to release it because it hurts. 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Missy45 said:

So, your dom doesn't want the milk? Why do you want to produce milk? If you start producing milk you will definitely have to release it because it hurts. 

So yes, I want to cuz I like the idea of me giving my milk. And I just think the idea alone is hot. And I know it would I’ve read up on it and I’ve had friends, so I definitely won’t start doing it unless I know I have a plan and stuff, I just like all the useless information I’m getting! Thwnks you everyone

Posted
God I love fucking a lactating lady
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 1/19/2023 at 2:07 PM, Ami-babi said:

I am inducing lactation I only do massage and eat porridge/oatmeal for breakfast and I have a few drops already. It is much easier to start inducing lactation if you have been pregnant before.

Posted

I've just started to induce lactation too. I'm using a hand pump every 3-4 hours, taking fenugreek and considering buying domperidone to speed the process up