Scarred feet

Lottieb22

Posted
I wouldn’t think that it would matter. To the right person, it definitely wouldn’t matter.
Posted
Your feet are now no good. Time to throw them away.
Posted
All the more reason for people to give your left foot even more attention.
Posted
Won't matter. You can make that your signature!
Posted
Feet are still a powerful sexual tool. Everyone’s feet are unique so I wouldn’t worry at all. Trample away and get those toes sucked!
Posted
Sure, some peeps out there probably have a thing for "perfect" feet. Likewise, some get off on enormous (fake) boobs or lips and don't even care about whatever person is behind them.

Question is... Do you really want to cater to such a crowd? Those that only consider you an object? Or would you rather be seen for the real person that you truly are? Have a deep intimate relationship with your partner(s), the good and the bad? Nobody is perfect, and IMO, that's just perfect. :)
Posted
Scarring doesn't change who you are physically, just means foot massages may be a bit delicate
Posted
Everybody has different tastes, so don't worry. You have to watch out for guys that try to get any feet they can. Our feet are precious, and it's work/effort to make them look good! Alot of us pay *** $$€€££ for the pedicures. A Yoda once said" Make sure they really love your feet, and not settling".
Posted
Depends on the person tbh , people like different types of feet and features 😊
Posted
I want to see. It adds character in my opinion and i would love both feet regardless.