Long distance fem dominant

Btfldistrs

Posted

My current beau wants me to be dominant. I've been in relationships before but none of them being long distant from dominant. How do I do this? Do you have examples? What types of punishments? He likes name *** as well.  Help please;

Posted
The best person to get guidance from is him - only he can guide you as to what he's expecting and give examples of the kind of things he likes.
If it's long distance is it completely on-line or something where you meet every few weeks?
You could always give him tasks to do when you're apart - a good way to do that would be for him to write you a story describing how he thinks a scene between you would play out - that should then give you guidance as to the kind of thing he's looking for.
Seeking out on-line kink/BDSM checklists and complete them separately from one another and then comparing notes is another way to find out how he ticks and get ideas
Posted
Sorry but calling him your “beau” is adorable and I love it 🥰 Wish I had a beau of my own!
Posted
18 minutes ago, DuchessFeuille said:
Sorry but calling him your “beau” is adorable and I love it 🥰 Wish I had a beau of my own!

If you peep I'll add the beau 😊😉

Posted
On 2/19/2023 at 8:12 AM, BruiseWayne said:

You might find this helpful:

Thank you