BDSM Long Distance Relationship Ideas

Maxxie_

Posted

Hi, I've been with my boyfriend for almost two years now, and we've visited each other in person a few times. While we're together, things are great (both in and out of bed). 

However, ideas revolving around the BDSM spectrum can become dry when we're apart and only have video chat. I'm relatively new to the fetish, and although my boyfriend is more experienced in it, I'm his first partner that is a mid-transitioning male - where certain times I'm uncomfortable with seeing my body during dysphoric moments. While we're in person, when we start going at it, I'm comfortable and have a great time. Whereas in video chat, without his touch to really distract me, I'm more aware of my body which sometimes proves to be a hindrance.

So I was wondering if anyone maybe a little bit more experienced in BDSM or long-term relationships would have any advice. I'm looking for something that we could possibly do in the BDSM wold (or just in general) that can be fun and still work with the distance. I'm just hoping to find something we can really immerse ourselves in and have fun with. 

Posted

Hi Maxxie_ 

I wouldn't say so myself as an expert or even a professional at this lifestyle. I say I am still learning but sharing what I have learnt in the past and present to you. 

Have you tried orgasm control with your boyfriend?. Thus is a common thing whether in LDR or in person. 

How about blindfolding whilst listening to his voice , his instructions , his words that possibly reaches to igniting the feel of fire. 

I have always wanted to try out with my EX BF/ DOM the vibrators connected to an app where he can control the use of the vibrator and your orgasms, something that I didn't get to experience. 

Do you like writing your experiences or what you hope to experience into a story a fantasy a wish and showing it to him, let him read all your words that makes him satisfied. 

All this is just some suggestions in the end all relationships has their own thing and own special way.

I hope my share has become useful to you. 

All the best ! Have Fun ! 

Posted

I forgot to add if you haven't already discuss this with your boyfriend; set of rules  and safe word most important topic of all things !!! 

fucktheworld
Posted

happen to know its a thing: dom gives you missions you MUST complete within time range, it may involve like (writing your doms name  on neck) and doing public masturbation of a sort for example it can be outdoors the way that nobody would see you. then you take a picture or video chat prove to your dom for every task given. Tasks may also be non sexual like something you know that you must do or will be good for you like cleaning up or like exercising, but making its your doms mission adds kink to it.

fucktheworld
Posted

missions can 4 example go for like one weekend you agree to do every mission dom gives you the way u basically do whole weekend according hes/her schedule. If missions go well it will build trust. (There can also be like price or extra favor for every skipped mission if agreed)