Smoking fetishs

darkd-2979

Posted

Hay guy am I the only one with a Smoking fetish lets face it it's hot

Posted

it's come up before and yeah, it's not uncommon

and yes, it is hot - I'd recommend water or spit on hand to help cool it down, lest you get mouth ulcers ;) 

Posted

there's a good article on it here :

Justwant2watch
Posted

I am new to the site and checking it out. I have had a smoking fetish for as long as I can remember. I am specific in brand and love vs120's or Marlboro light 100's. I think tattoos and a woman who truly is a smoker, one that loves to smoke and is not ashamed by it. There is nothing sexier than a lady who smokes. I found this site and am intrigued to find out I'm not the only guy into smoking women. 

Posted
No Darkd you are not on your own a woman smoking does it for me every time but i also like being punished with by a woman with her cigarette if you read my profile you will understand why i have this fetish but it is hard finding women to do this
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I've had a smoking fetish since I was ***ager. 

I absolutely love watching women smoke. If done right it's extremely sexy and such a turn on. 

I also get turned on when I smoke myself. I'm very much into ***d smoking and recently had the pleasure of being tied up and ***d to smoke a cigar through an inflatable mouth gag.