Story

MrJim

Posted
I’m sitting in a room and you are lead in on a leash naked, you present in the inspection position and I walk up to you, I touch your nipples and then slide two fingers into your pussy and smile to find it wet. I put my fingers to your lips and you lick your juices off my fingers. I walk behind you and feel your ass and slide my hand up your back grabbing a handful of hair and pulling your head back, I whisper in your ear that you now belong to me and that you will do anything, anytime, anywhere as I command. I’m handed your leash and I lead you from the room to a waiting limo, I tell you that you will sit at my feet for the ride home, then I say in fact face me straddle my foot and edge on the toe of my boot all the way to your new home. You look up at me as you grind yourself on my boot, we pull into the drive and I get out and lead you to the door still on the leash completely naked, once inside I lead you to the dining room table where there are wrist and ankle cuffs at each corner. After securing you to the table, I tell you that I am going to discipline you to give you the incentive to be a good girl for your new master. I leave you strapped to the table and return moments later and slowly lay out implements next to you. You glance back over your shoulder and see me lay out a flogger, paddle, leather strap, crop, and cane. I lay the flogger over your shoulder and slowly drag it down your back and say that you will count and thank me as the first sting of the flogger lands on your back, that is followed by four more, as I lay the flogger down you say thank you master, I move behind you and gently caress your ass then I say five per cheek and deliver open hand slaps to each cheek, as I pick up the paddle you thank me, six swats from the paddle and I place it on the table next to you and then slip two fingers into your wet pussy and smile to myself at how wet you are. I move to your head and again put my fingers to your lips and you suck them hungrily, I grab a handful of hair and turn your head so I can lean down and kiss you and whisper in your ear good girl, I pick up the crop and gently tap it on your pussy making sure to hit your clit, then I give your pussy one good slap with the crop and you squeal in *** and pleasure, I pick up the cane and trace it over your ass and thighs, and say count, the first strike lands on your sit spot and a welt starts to rise as the second falls across your upper thigh followed by five more, red stripes growing as I place the cane on the table. I take a lush remote toy out of my pocket and slide it into your pussy. I move to a chair at the head of the table so I can see your face and start to play with the toy telling you that you may not cum without permission. After several seconds you ask me if you can cum, I stop the toy and say no not yet, I let you cool down for a minute then start the toy again and again you ask to cum, again I refuse, and start the toy again now you are begging for release please master may I cum, this time I say yes cum for me and turn the vibe up all the way, I watch as two orgasms wash over you. I move behind you and take several pictures of my beautiful work, then I move to your head and I lean down next to your ear and say very good girl now don’t you move until I tell you to, and I remove each of the cuffs. I tell you to slowly stand up and lead you to the bedroom on the leash, I tell you to lay on the bed as I close the door, as I undress I tell you that we are going to play a game called how many times can I make you cum…