Advice on buying toys

Posted

I just want some advice on buying toys, obviously I’ve never really bought toys before, mainly resorted to foods and diy, but now I wanna go more permanent, I’m after a dildo, butt plug and some other things, maybe a Chasity or gag, I’d like to know where I would be looking in price ranges, I don’t want to spend too much on so little obviously, websites and stores would be great, I live in Newcastle upon Tyne so any good cheep(ish) store would be nice to know about, also any tips and experiences would be nice to hear about 

Posted

there is a little rule about getting what you paid for 

lovehoney has OK stuff for the price range, but, a lot of the stuff really is lower end/beginner - nothing wrong with that.

in Newcastle - someone to watch out for is Jos, who runs Jos' Kink Store - he doesn't have a physical premise and he travels around doing a lot of trading - somewhere he trades at is PlayL8 although the next event isn't until June 8 - but, does have the advantage you can see the items in person

Elektra-3241
Posted
Bondara are pretty good they have good guides on things alongside the customer reviews always got deals on too
Posted

Plenty of online retailers out there. Lovehoney tend to have video reviews too. Helps to see what you’re buying.

For any insertables id research a bit first, some people can have a reaction to some plastics.

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

There is a sex shop just opposite the Jury's Inn Hotel, by the bridge. I went there a few weeks ago traveling, also I like Pulse and Cocktails , they have shops on the A1M and online. You can at least get to see and feel the products. 

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 3/13/2019 at 4:40 PM, DBlack said:

I just want some advice on buying toys, obviously I’ve never really bought toys before, mainly resorted to foods and diy, but now I wanna go more permanent, I’m after a dildo, butt plug and some other things, maybe a Chasity or gag, I’d like to know where I would be looking in price ranges, I don’t want to spend too much on so little obviously, websites and stores would be great, I live in Newcastle upon Tyne so any good cheep(ish) store would be nice to know about, also any tips and experiences would be nice to hear about 

try The Pantie Purse com they have a great selection of everything you need. they are online and delivery for free

• 3 weeks later...
Sunnybeach121
Posted

Can not recommend bondora enough spent £100s on there site .. customer service is second to none returns accepted no questions asked .

• 3 months later...
Mollysdailykiss
Posted

Very reasonably priced and everything is hand made in the UK from body safe silicone is Godemiche. Perfect for dildos and butt plugs

Posted
1 hour ago, Glen said:

How discreet is the packaging on internet stuff ?

varies

Lovehoney has a postmark of LH Trading which postal workers tend to know what is (but does anyone in your house)?

overseas companies have to fill in a custom label with what's inside

If in doubt - have delivered to a secure/alternative location

Posted

Anyone know if theres a walk in shop full of toys in the Crewe Nantwich area or do I have to go up to Manchester.