Cause, Effect or something else entirely

Posted

So I've had the desire to submit for many years but not had a real opportunity to explore this in my previous relationships. My marriage broke down after I discovered my wife having an affair. Though it hurt, I have become increasingly interested in cuckolding and FLR. The thought of my partner with lovers more capable than me is intoxicating. I can't help but imagine getting them ready for dates, supporting them after, providing clean up, me being caged and geneally just focusing on their needs. I've even found myself fantasising about bisexual acts and taking care of her lover's when she isn't able. Or even just for some kind of release. I think about this a lot.

So, I don't know if this is something that will have always been in me or a direct response to the situation I find myself in? Could this me my mind sexualising or fetishizing what happened to help me deal with it more positively?

Posted
It's very possible that past experiences can shape your thinking and indeed your kinks/fantasies - though it's also indeed possible that the fact you've had the desire to submit for many years has also played a part.
Our sexuality is a forever evolving thing - I certainly know there are some things I enjoy now that even a few years ago wouldn't have crossed my mind to try, and in some instances would have been limits.
You may never know the exact cause of things, but if you're comfortable with them and able to embrace them for what they are, does it really matter what was behind them?
Posted
Thanks for the insight gemini_man.
It's a tricky one as it feels so exciting yet I also feel confused and maybe ashamed of it. I guess that's kinks for you, and I can't help but feel that's it's the taboo of it all that makes me think about it so much. Oh the human mind!
Posted
7 minutes ago, Bwantsmore said:
Thanks for the insight gemini_man.
It's a tricky one as it feels so exciting yet I also feel confused and maybe ashamed of it. I guess that's kinks for you, and I can't help but feel that's it's the taboo of it all that makes me think about it so much. Oh the human mind!

Confusion and to an extent shame are only natural feelings to have when stepping into new sexual territory, especially when it goes against generally held "norms" or even personal instincts and behaviours.
If and when you feel ready to take those steps though it can also be incredibly liberating.

Posted
Thank you again. Its good to be able to express myself and have some constructive feedback on how I'm feeling. So many people can be quick to judge so I appreciate your comments gemini_man. Here's to liberation.