What's your perspective?

al****

Posted
2 hours ago, TurkeyLogger said:
I feel like I'm part of a dying breed. If I tell you I'm going to do something I'm going to do it regardless of the cost. I get irritated (to put it mildly), when people tell me something and then don't do it. I was raised that these are good qualities to have.

Yeah, I usually assume everyone will stay true to their words, or if not, tell you openly what changed. The minute someone doesn't live up to that standard, I tend to just ignore them. No point in wasting energy.

Posted
4 hours ago, arnhem961 said:

Yeah, I usually assume everyone will stay true to their words, or if not, tell you openly what changed. The minute someone doesn't live up to that standard, I tend to just ignore them. No point in wasting energy.

It's amazing at least to me the way people lack the kind of integrity that I was raised to value

Posted
10 hours ago, TurkeyLogger said:
I feel like I'm part of a dying breed. If I tell you I'm going to do something I'm going to do it regardless of the cost. I get irritated (to put it mildly), when people tell me something and then don't do it. I was raised that these are good qualities to have.

I agree

Posted
I totally agree with u I don’t understand why ppl can’t just be straight up with their intentions nd words
Posted

Yes it's a weakness in human nature to prop up our little egos. You overcome it by not giving two s***s about other people's opinions. It's simple, hold her when she's sad, kiss her when she doesn't expect it, and f*** her off the walls,where ever the walls may be.(yes, even at your parents)

Posted
I’m guessing you’re talking about men and this lifestyle. Men are just horny ***s. That will tell you what they think you want to hear. Just to get to the pussy. Ask more detailed questions. Questions you know the answers too. That should help you filter out many of the fakes.
Posted
People are shitty anymore. No, you’re not wrong for wanting people to live up to their word.

Posted
Yesterday at 09:30 AM, miami388 said:
I’m guessing you’re talking about men and this lifestyle. Men are just horny ***s. That will tell you what they think you want to hear. Just to get to the pussy. Ask more detailed questions. Questions you know the answers too. That should help you filter out many of the fakes.

I’m speaking in general not just on here or men

Posted
Yesterday at 02:37 PM, hilaryyy-gg said:
People are shitty anymore. No, you’re not wrong for wanting people to live up to their word.

Agreed. Tines have changed

Posted
It happened to me today. Someone on this app agreed to do a video chat to confirm we're both real. 30 minutes before the chat was supposed to begin I got the "kinkster not interested" message.

I'm not sad. That tells me my system works. Fakes gonna flake every time.
Posted
I'm autistic, so I tend to speak kinda literally in what I mean. I don't know why people say they're gonna do one thing and don't. I hate it when people say they're gonna do something and then do the opposite or not at all.
Posted
Friday at 07:07 AM, BabyBoyNate said:
I'm autistic, so I tend to speak kinda literally in what I mean. I don't know why people say they're gonna do one thing and don't. I hate it when people say they're gonna do something and then do the opposite or not at all.

Same here

Posted
All we have is our word. If there is a change communication is necessary and understanding should be given in the event of, but ultimately when you dedicate or set an expectation you should endeavor to keep it
Posted
This is very insightful. This also aligns with basic psychology of healthy relationships. Mean what you say. Say what you mean.Not very difficult.

I wish this sight had more users with a similar oulook or at least a little self awarness. I'm in no way perfect, but I try ti be respectful.
Posted
Integrity is part of Honor, imo, and Honor, Communication, Trust, and Respect are the Four Pillars of a relationship as I was taught.

If you are not going to be true to your word, you have no integrity, no honor, and can’t be trusted to do what you’ve said you’d do. Your communication has failed because you either gave false hope/expectations or failed to let someone know there was a problem with completing the task. This reduces respect for you as well.
You now have no Pillars to build your relationship on. You have no trust, no respect, no honor, and no communication.

If you truly want a honest, real relationship, then you must build it on these Four Pillars.
Posted
13 hours ago, KDaneth said:
Integrity is part of Honor, imo, and Honor, Communication, Trust, and Respect are the Four Pillars of a relationship as I was taught.

If you are not going to be true to your word, you have no integrity, no honor, and can’t be trusted to do what you’ve said you’d do. Your communication has failed because you either gave false hope/expectations or failed to let someone know there was a problem with completing the task. This reduces respect for you as well.
You now have no Pillars to build your relationship on. You have no trust, no respect, no honor, and no communication.

If you truly want a honest, real relationship, then you must build it on these Four Pillars.

Wow I really enjoyed your comment. Very well said thank you