My first munch

ca****

Posted
Attending a play munch tomorrow
My first time
Going with someone that's experienced (she used to lead a munch in Surrey) but not in this area so it's a new one for her
I'm very excited, how was your first one?
littlemiss37
Posted
I loved It and now addicted to them x
Posted
Yes. Please tell. What is a Munch? As I'm New to all of this.
littlemiss37
Posted
43 minutes ago, york173 said:
Yes. Please tell. What is a Munch? As I'm New to all of this.

It is a place all kinky pple meet up and talk x

Posted
32 minutes ago, littlemiss37 said:

It is a place all kinky pple meet up and talk x

In a vanilla setting

Posted
I want to go to one really bad, but they don’t have them around here. Or at least I don’t know where to find out about them
Posted
6 hours ago, Meetcookie1 said:

In a vanilla setting

This one is a play munch in a fetish club

Posted
4 hours ago, midohioDom said:

I want to go to one really bad, but they don’t have them around here. Or at least I don’t know where to find out about them

google 'find a munch' - it's the most comprehensive listing 

Posted

yep - so munches are fairly common and usually in a vanilla setting, pub, restaurants, etc.

play munches are slightly less common and usually take place in a local dungeon (hence being less common because there are pubs on every corner, but not dungeons and a lot of dungeons can't have people coming or going either for discretion or licensing)

play munches usually still have the social element, but being in a private place then vanilla attire isn't always mandatory, and, some or all of the dungeon/play space will be open which may be for demos - or may be for people to use/play depending on the vibe (of course you do usually have to have a partner to play *with* play munches seldom have anyone there who can be approached to play, but, sometimes if there's demos or a vibe it may be possible to try certain things.  One of my first play munches someone helped me with my techniques for flogging and caning while someone else flogged me and talked me through stuff) 

Posted
Where can I find the list of upcoming munch events?
Marquisde69
Posted

Where are the munch's in Glasgow?

Posted
I've literally said this is my first I'm attending with a friend and I'm inexperienced, I am not your best source for finding your own I apologise
I believe my friend found it on fetlife among some other events she wants us to attend at xtasia fetish/swingers club in West Bromwich
Posted
1 hour ago, innocentman96 said:

Where can I find the list of upcoming munch events?

google 'find a munch'

Posted
46 minutes ago, Marquisde69 said:

Where are the munch's in Glasgow?

on google

Posted

The answer to "What is a munch" has already been answered on this thread

We also have an article about it here

Posted
If you want to easily find out munch locations join FetLife.com and search places and events and they will tell you while they're posted
Posted
Austin Texas San Antonio Texas San Marcos Texas all have one or several at different times