Looking For Advice

Posted
Im a little and a pet but my littlespace is not sexual. For me it's a way to be close with my Dom but also cope with things. However my petspace can be sexual. I can't find anybody willing to accept that. Does anybody have advice for me?
Posted
It comes with time an patience, I know it's long an tedious. But you'll find the right one. I think you would be better off trying to find a daddy/owner. That tends to be the best bet to accommodate both theing I digress
Posted
Stay true and have patience. If you rush or *** anything else, your either hurting yourself or your partner.
Posted
Not all kinks are sexual and your little space sounds like a safe space for you emotionally. That’s not unusual at all. Just find the right Dom that understands and can differentiate between your little-space and primal-space.
Lord_Talion
Posted
Keep looking and expand your search if you're willing to travel, but then ya gotta chat twice as much
Posted
It’s about communication, I’m not a little but I do have little tendencies but I’m a cheeky bitch and suited kitten more. Little space is normally always non sexual, you need a daddy dom who understands that. I’m finding it hard for ppl to accept I’m kind, caring wanting a relationship with a real kink side lol it’s either one or the other but as a kitten I wanna curl up on your chest and have snuggle time but I do not age regress or say daddy xx
Posted
Keep looking. If they don't understand that, them they aren't for you. I'm the same way. I refer to my little space only as that because its shorter than saying I'm an age regressor. My pet head space is sexual. I hope you find someone(s) that understand.
Posted
Little space is just that it's a safe space where you can colour, draw watch cartoons etc, get away from gig girl responsibilities, it's whatever boundaries you put in place for that.
But sounds like you haven't found somebody who understands that x
Posted
Well my advice is in two categories:
First, understand that your dom doesn't choose when he want you sexually he just wants you their is no logic to it(pet little brat you name it even as a box he would want you probably XD).
Second, make it clear to him that you don't want any sex when you are a little and you would rather him bang you when you are a pet. And add to it that he can tell you when he want you and you will switch it up for him 😉.
He will probably make mistakes as long as it not regular just tell him afterwards that you didn't like it and to keep it to the pet play.
Posted
4 hours ago, mrJhon said:
Well my advice is in two categories:
First, understand that your dom doesn't choose when he want you sexually he just wants you their is no logic to it(pet little brat you name it even as a box he would want you probably XD).
Second, make it clear to him that you don't want any sex when you are a little and you would rather him bang you when you are a pet. And add to it that he can tell you when he want you and you will switch it up for him 😉.
He will probably make mistakes as long as it not regular just tell him afterwards that you didn't like it and to keep it to the pet play.

Ignore this if your dynamic isnt a cnc/freeuse dynamic, where youre partner is allowed to demand sex whenever. Headspaces usually cant just be 'dropped' at command or on a whim. A partner should respect your boundaries, and understand with communication that your littlespace is not sexual, and when you are IN littlespace, he is to respect that. Relationships, especially kink/bdsm relationships, are built on a foundation of trust, respect, and communication. If a partner cant respect your nonsexual littlespace, they are not a good person or partner.

There are manyyy doms/daddies out there that understand your stance/feelings. Kink is not inherently sexual, littles arent inherently sexual - i know more littles that are nonsexual in little space than the other way around, so you are not a minority! It just takes time to find the right partner x

Posted

Well @kit_ as I said if you read everything he is to respect your choices but if you are wishing for a long lasting relationship and not just a sleepover you have to accept that he is human and he makes mistakes. The question is how you deal with it. You can throw a tantrum and the relationship ends or you can tell him how you felt and that it sadness you, he will probably apologize and make it up to you.

• 4 months later...
Posted
I could accept that too, but I’m out of you desired age range. I’d suggest you talk to KingKinky69 if he was in your range.
Posted
Don’t give up, keep looking for what you want, see if you can make small compromises.