How to explain trampling to other people

Hu****

Posted
We have a rather big difficulty in explaining people the trampling thing , and how it doesn't necessarily mean it's a sexual thing .
Do any of you have any advice on how to explaining the trampling bit and where to look for people willing to do it ?
Posted
WIll see if I can find more info for you, would love to link up on this theme. P xxx
Posted
Love trampling (being the trampler) without the sexual element! It’s fun!
Posted
My suggestion is to reflect on what is it you like most about trampling and use this to explain it.
Also, I don't believe there is a 'one size fits all' way to explain it. Try to connect with people curious about it and discuss further. And by discuss I mean answer what questions they may have, don't focus on scenarios or expectations.
As for where to find tramplers... if you find out, please share 😂
Posted
Yesterday at 10:07 AM, PaulKrendler said:
WIll see if I can find more info for you, would love to link up on this theme. P xxx

Thanks 😊

Posted
23 hours ago, manchester779 said:
Love trampling (being the trampler) without the sexual element! It’s fun!

I'm the tramplee (boy) and it's also very fun as well 😂

Posted
18 hours ago, TrampledRadu said:
My suggestion is to reflect on what is it you like most about trampling and use this to explain it.
Also, I don't believe there is a 'one size fits all' way to explain it. Try to connect with people curious about it and discuss further. And by discuss I mean answer what questions they may have, don't focus on scenarios or expectations.
As for where to find tramplers... if you find out, please share 😂

Makes sense , I appreciate the suggestion
Hahaha if I find a source I shall share 😂

Posted
Wtf 💀 deadahh just getting stepped on is a kink?
Posted
3 hours ago, Just_Eli said:

Wtf 💀 deadahh just getting stepped on is a kink?

yep - trampling is a fairly popular kink