Reality check

Perveropotente
Posted
2 hours ago, Aranhis said:

It might be simple or easy from coming from the perspective of most males, but certainly isn't automatically safe or recommended with just anybody. We have vetting for a reason.

I said it somewhere here. It's different for me. But that's the safest way, don't you think? If she wants to see what's going on. Even with a friend sitting nearby. 

And someone else said he may be a novice or overreacting on how she reacts on him. That may be also true. Everyone started somehow. Yet, everyone here, or at least most, pretend to be experts of human behaviour and psychology. But no one gave any healthy advice. I offered a simple solution, I was bombarded by some fighting subs as a silly idea. Well, if anyone has sth better to offer bring it on. Otherwise you will just hurt this girl and make more mess in her head. They are not in love, it is not a relationship. It may be fascination or just simple horniness. You don't feel comfortable with it, cut it. You are alright-continue. You are adult, you take responsibility for your own actions. Bear in mind, people can be assholes, monsters and emotionless wrecks-hence advice to meet him in a public place and follow your instinct or even your friend's observation. It would make your decision much easier. 

Posted

Ok I've done a bit of housekeeping on this thread......if you can't say anything nice then don't bother saying anything at all. This person asked for advice not for people's egos to get involved and start petty drama for no reason 😊

Perveropotente
Posted
30 minutes ago, FETMOD-GP said:

Ok I've done a bit of housekeeping on this thread......if you can't say anything nice then don't bother saying anything at all. This person asked for advice not for people's egos to get involved and start petty drama for no reason 😊

Amen.