She calls me Sir

DaddyDom1212

DaddyDom1212
Posted

This is just a fantasy of mine. I cannot mix business and pleasure.

I have a young 20-something engineer that works for me. 5'5, soft curves, perky tits and a tight ass. Blonde shoulder length hair, brown eyes with black framed glasses. MidWest accent and always calls me Sir. I want her to call me Daddy.

Reminds me of VeryBustyGoddess on various sites.

She flirts, finds a way to touch my hand, or pass closely in a hallway.

Just have this vision of out next business trip together ...

She is on all her knees looking up at me with my cock in her mouth.

I pinch her nipples and tug on them. I put a Bobbie pin on each nipple.

She is on all 4s, my belt wrapped around her neck while I tug on it and fuck her deep and hard. Hearing her moan and call out Daddy. She begs for me to cum inside her and I fill her up.

Posted
So go for it!! She probably has a fantasy just like that but she is calling you Sir. Lee
Posted
1 hour ago, columbia171 said:
So go for it!! She probably has a fantasy just like that but she is calling you Sir. Lee

Absolutely do not go for it unless you want to lose your shirt in the lawsuit. Enjoy your fantasy, but keep it as just that.

Posted
1 hour ago, columbia171 said:

SirLee, you're mistaken? 😂

Posted
If you and the person make a contract together that spells out what the two of you want and it is legally binding then no one will lose their shirts
Posted
15 minutes ago, columbia171 said:
If you and the person make a contract together that spells out what the two of you want and it is legally binding then no one will lose their shirts

If one person is in a management position in a place of work, and the other is subordinate, it’s inappropriate. Many places have rules about relationships at work, especially where such relationships might be coercive due to the imbalance of power. In any case, it’s extremely poor conduct. As for “legally binding” - in the sense of a bdsm dynamic?? I can only think that you’ve misunderstood me - maybe people get their kinks notarised in your part of the world, but that would be news to me!

Posted
I was brought up on respect and politeness from my family. When I was younger, called everybody older as she did. Mostly likely, she is only showing respect. DuchessFeuille is right, keep it only as fantasy, and don't read into it more.
Posted
I would like to add, let's pretend she wanted this, a contract was made, and notarized. A good lawyer will find loop holes, everything in the relationship will go public, and probabilities are very high you will loose respect/credibility among your coworkers and peers.
Posted
It is entirely unfair to her that you’re holding onto this fantasy turned obsession.