Fisting: BDSM, Kink, Fetish, other? (Or it doesn't matter?!)

Do****

Posted
Hi everyone! I'm aware that there probably isn't a definitive answer to this one, but I'm hoping that some insight from you will help me understand where to look and who to talk to in terms of fulfilling desires.

How would you categorise fisting? Specifically giving to female and male receiving from female - in a sensual, pleasurable stretching experience type of way as opposed to being punished or to induce ***.

Thanks Kinksters!
Posted

a little comes down to context.

the term "fetish" often gets misused.   If the only way the person can orgasm is through fisting, it's a fetish. Otherwise it's not.

Generally, it's be a kink. A fairly sexual one at that.

In terms of BDSM, depends on context - are you just doing it as a "hey, this is a fun thing to do" or as part of Dominance and submission, or sadomasochism  ?

Posted
Interesting, thanks for your fetish definition - that helps. I'd class this context as a "hey fun thing to do".
Posted
For me personally I enjoy it, and would say it's a kink.
I will also take it as something fun to do as well as D/s... It's not something I need, but I also know that a Dom would know when it's needed as well
littlemiss37
Posted
I got fisted about 12years ago and loved it then the guy leaving me in suspense about it x
Posted
I'd say kink/fetish especially for those of us who enjoy performing it.
Posted
I love to get fisted and over the years I have realized that it’s who you talk to I call it more in the BDSM category because for me it’s about pleasure and ***
YorkshireBiker
Posted

I’d like to try working up to something like this but I’m concerned that a childbirth tear would be ***ful for her, has anyone experienced this before with scar tissue? 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
In certain point of view
Soft bdsm
Soft masochist
Soft sadist
Soft sadomasochism
Impact play

In easy term, it is involved in too many BDSM categories that exact pin-pointkng may not be possible

Overall category, soft BDSM
  • 3 weeks later...
Plaything69
Posted

I think it would be sensual stretching ,& exercising of the orifices