Growling

Ru****

Posted
Is it possible (for a human that is) to learn how to growl?

I've noticed that I tend to growl when I'm discontent (as a sort of sigh). And when someone pushes the correct buttons I can get ferociously and voraciously primal.
But I would like to learn how to control this growling, to be able to growl consciously and deliberately.

Does anyone have any tips, tricks, resource material?
Posted
Keep practising honestly. That's what u did and it really works bringing *** into a partner
Posted

Hello fellow Dutchie metalhead!

Reason I bring up the metalhead part is that I think you can find some good advice from (metal) singers and teachers. Not sure what you mean with growling since it can be guttural and raspy to straight up black metal throat growling, but it is a skill you can train! If you mean it more mentally, I'm not sure if I can help you apart from Just Do It! :)

Posted
I don’t know how easy it would be to learn to growl, but it is possible… In my deepest lust moments, I growl naturally, while also being able to do so whenever I feel like it..

What I would suggest is to be mindful, take a moment out of your day and effectively go try and growl without any influence. It might help to think of a moment in time to get the process going, but with practice you should be able!

Good luck!
Posted
I wonder how you control everything else that you do, as you’ve developed over the years, if you’re asking how to control a growl. What occasion(s) are you wanting to growl for? Who is it for? What effect are you wanting it to have? Like speaking, it’s a conscious decision and your brain selects the right muscles in your larynx to formulate and subsequently deliver the sound you’ve developed. When you don’t want to growl, make your brain stop that, and revert to your normal vocal, intelligible,acceptable and understood verbal communication that you use in your locality as part of human discourse.
Posted
It’s not hard, I do it, can’t really explain how i do it though
Posted
i’d say just focus on that feeling you have when it comes out like i can do it but not repeatedly to really bring it out hurts my throat
Posted
🙄👀 me watching the comments for the guys that like to growl 👀👀*coughs* looking for a friend 🙄👀
Posted
Look up

Alex Terrible he is a Russian death metal growler  ….

Pretty sexy too!!
Posted
Vocal coaches on YouTube teaching how to scream and growl safely.
Posted
In the peek of intercourse where my primal instincts kick in I growl, snort, and roar. I think you should attempt to connect to your inner primal entity
Posted
I purr growl and wiggle my butt when happy/excited. Last one is1000% uncontrollable sadly 😅 anywho, I would just try to pay attention to the physical feeling of it in your throat and what not when you do it to feel it out and try to do it yourself and work on it that way, I'm a physical learner sorry haha
Posted
I growl when I do the sexy time, yes! Yegshemesh!
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I can growl like a wolf and I'm proud of it