The Dangers of Ball Kicking

Kickbag

Posted

I have a serious question about the safety of ball kicking. I am very interested to hear from dominatrixes or other people who have experience with ball kicking and know about the dangers of a dominatrix kicking her sub hard in the balls. If you are a dominatrix who went through an apprenticeship in a dungeon, I am really wanting to hear from you.

I posted about this question once before and left out many details, and this may have freaked some people out. Any anxiety I caused was not intended.

There is a dominatrix I started seeing many years ago, more than 15 years ago. I have a kicking fetish, for real and very hard kicks. This dominatrix warmed to that task very quickly. She’s a small woman, and I think that she would weigh less than 45 Kgs (which is about 7 stone), and be about 155 cms tall (about 5 feet). It didn’t take long for us to develop into edge play.

Generally my rules with kicks have been no kicks to the balls, and she can bruise me, and bruise me badly, but she should avoid breaking bones or sending me to hospital. She is also very keen not to send me to hospital.

The places where she would kick me developed into my head (where my hair covers my head), stomach, and the front of my chest. She used to do round house kicks on my side but we stopped that after she once caused a hairline fracture of a rib (that kick ended the session that day).

Sometimes I’ve gone into sessions with her where we have agreed that there will be no safe word, but consistently, if I really get hurt, she stops immediately, and in practice, the safe word still exists.

These are sessions I pay her for. With me, I can withstand more if I know what is coming. We started to play games where she would nominate how many of a certain type of kick she would do to me, and my job was to resist asking for mercy. At one stage, we started introducing a financial penalty if I asked for mercy. However, as an incentive not to ask for mercy, it didn’t work very well, because I would come prepared to pay her that extra ***. Another incentive we started was that if I didn’t make through to her chosen number of kicks, she would get to kick me in the nuts, one of my no-go areas. That worked better as an incentive for me to withstand her chosen number of kicks. I think with these games, she may have very gently kicked me in the balls on 3 separate occasions. However, there have been many many times where I didn’t withstand her chosen number of kicks and I weazled out of the ball kick.

Now she is telling me that my *** of ball kicks is all in my mind, and she wants the opportunity to prove it to me. She is saying that our next session should focus on her kicking me in the balls. She will get the opportunity to tie me up in a way where I can’t escape and then she will kick my balls for real maybe many times. She has told me that for the *** that she can generate from a kick, she won’t risk sending me to hospital. She has stated that her head and chest kicks to me recently are actually more dangerous than her kicking my balls. I am confident that she is adamant about preventing sending me to hospital. She stated that she will definitely hurt my balls, and I may feel *** there for a while afterwards, but she won’t cause serious ***. I’m 51 and not looking to have any more kids.

So, the question I want to ask is this. In the femdom world, how dangerous is ball kicking? Let’s assume that she wants to kick hard, because that is what she has told me.

Posted

this is a lot more helpful and informative than your other post.

so, most things in kink do carry a danger and a risk - and for everyone that is something to be aware of.  Although, for some it is part of the attraction

She is pretty much right that some of the body kicking is more dangerous. Stuff like your kidney is unprotected and damage to that can cause serious complications - and strikes to head can of course cause anything from concussion to brain damage

I get where she is going with the games she does to try to encourage you to do what effectively you want to do, while also of course being a hook that keeps things interesting and keeps you going back

One of the reasons ballbusting and other forms of CBT is popular (other than any kind of play around it being genitals) is there are a lot of nerve endings there so things hurt a lot more than the risk of damage

I did a 10 minute harsh ballkicking scene which hurt like hell at the time, but was then fine 5-10 minutes later.

-

OK, so to some risks. There is a risk of tears or ruptures and they can do permanent damage.  They are unlikely in most cases but still something to be aware of.

The things basically to watch for is... if the *** does not go down within an hour, lasting bruising, prolonged nausea - any clear puncture wounds - or if there's excess swelling, *** in urine

in all of the above, it's time to go to hospital.  

This won't be her first rodeo and since it's neither of your intentions to end up in hospital then the chances are she'll strike hard enough for you to feel it but not too hard you're going in for surgery. 

Posted
Testicular rupture causes damage which if left untreated can lead to the tissue dying. This tissue death leads to necrosis and can eventually lead to death. Rarely!

As with other injuries, seek advice from a doctor if you believe your symptoms warrant it, and you are unlikely to end up as one of the very few people who got balled to death.

Check Google for more specific details from PhDs , and happy kicking ✌
Posted
One isolated Ball kicking usually have no catastrophic consequences.
Male pelvis have much empty space to let balls retract in.
In general balls are safe unless trapped between two rigid things. (Eg- between a brick and hammer).
Bare foot kicks not able to cause sudden severe damage.
So, shoe matterial also accountable.
Some known problem like testicles rupture, torsion etc can happen in severe ballbusting but very rarely from kicks.
Repeated long term ballbusting of candle/vax *** session may result in infertility.
In my opinion, you should give a try but must have a safe word.
Avoid pointy things.
Posted

Last time I posted about this topic, people were saying something along the lines of, "Get away from this crazy woman!"  Now people seem to be saying I should be fine.  I think the truth is somewhere in the middle of these two.  One thing I will say is that I'm finding the responses in this post more helpful than in my last post.  I'd also add that the fault is all mine.  People can only respond to what I have mentioned.

My Mistress has been a professional femdom before, and did go through an apprenticeship in a dungeon.  She definitely wants to avoid sending me to hospital, but she did send me to hospital once, and on two other occasions she has broken a rib.  She is a rather extreme femdom.  There have been two occasions where other femdoms have seen her session me, and she later told me that they both said that they thought that her treatment of me was too extreme.  These femdoms saw her kicking session against me when she used to wear shin pads.  Now, she wears steel caps to our sessions.  These days, when she kicks my chest, she aims her kicks for my sternum.  The reason for this is that it is less likely to break (than a rib).  When she has kicked my head (contacting within my hair line), she hurts a lot, but I doubt that she has ever concussed me.

When I last saw her, the main aim was for her to kick my balls.  We'd discussed this a few times before I went there.  The idea was for her to give me a proper kick to the nuts.  She said that the kick would be between 60% and 90% of her hardest possible kick.  She said that she would be aiming for the right strength in her kick, and the right contact.  If she didn't get this in her first kick, she would try again, until she got it right.  I asked her to pick a number which would be her absolute maximum number of tries at these ball kicks.  I was thinking that 2 would be a nice number, and I was hoping it wouldn't be as high as 5, and 10 I thought would be getting ridiculous.  For me, it is important that she contributes to our sessions, and that she plays a dominant role in setting the boundary of the session.  That's part of the appeal of seeing her.  She's a hard Mistress, and at times a dangerously hard Mistress, and my *** of that also has me returning specifically to her.  I decided before asking that the number she chose I would accept without argument.  Her answer was 50.  At that time, she told me that she would try to get the kick right the first time so I wouldn't have to put up with many kicks.  Also, when we had first been talking about this session, she said that she would be barefoot for the kicks.  On our last phone call before the session, she said she would think about what she would wear on her feet.

When I got there on the day, the idea was to tie me to a step ladder to keep my arms out of the way and keep my legs apart.  I got changed for our session and so did she.  When I saw her, she was wearing her steel caps.  She also told me that she would be taking 50 kicks against my balls at about 80 % of her full power.  It took quite a bit of coaxing before I let her tie me up to the step ladder.  I could still, awkwardly bring my legs together.  I broke out into a massive sweat and tried to talk her out of it.  She rejected all of my arguments but agreed to warm me up with the first 10 kicks for which she took off her steel cap, going bare foot.  Her kicks were gentle with those first kicks but I was very scared and sweating profusely.  At kick 7 I kept my legs together and tried to untie myself.  Given the defense I couldn't offer, she could easily have overpowered me and ***d the issue of kicking my balls at that time.  She didn't help to untie me, but she didn't prevent me. I untied myself from the step ladder and that was the end of the ball kicking.

She argued that day that my *** of the ball kicking is all in my head, and it wasn't as dangerous as I was imagining.  She has said that next time she will tie me up in a way that exposes my balls properly and that I can't get out of.  She is an extreme Mistress.  She is almost all of the time a safe Mistress and usually just leaves me with serious bruises that take a good week to heal.  I am scared of our next session, but there is also an appeal that she is pushing my boundaries hard.

Posted
11 minutes ago, Kickbag said:

Last time I posted about this topic, people were saying something along the lines of, "Get away from this crazy woman!"  Now people seem to be saying I should be fine.  I think the truth is somewhere in the middle of these two.  One thing I will say is that I'm finding the responses in this post more helpful than in my last post.  I'd also add that the fault is all mine.  People can only respond to what I have mentioned.

My Mistress has been a professional femdom before, and did go through an apprenticeship in a dungeon.  She definitely wants to avoid sending me to hospital, but she did send me to hospital once, and on two other occasions she has broken a rib.  She is a rather extreme femdom.  There have been two occasions where other femdoms have seen her session me, and she later told me that they both said that they thought that her treatment of me was too extreme.  These femdoms saw her kicking session against me when she used to wear shin pads.  Now, she wears steel caps to our sessions.  These days, when she kicks my chest, she aims her kicks for my sternum.  The reason for this is that it is less likely to break (than a rib).  When she has kicked my head (contacting within my hair line), she hurts a lot, but I doubt that she has ever concussed me.

When I last saw her, the main aim was for her to kick my balls.  We'd discussed this a few times before I went there.  The idea was for her to give me a proper kick to the nuts.  She said that the kick would be between 60% and 90% of her hardest possible kick.  She said that she would be aiming for the right strength in her kick, and the right contact.  If she didn't get this in her first kick, she would try again, until she got it right.  I asked her to pick a number which would be her absolute maximum number of tries at these ball kicks.  I was thinking that 2 would be a nice number, and I was hoping it wouldn't be as high as 5, and 10 I thought would be getting ridiculous.  For me, it is important that she contributes to our sessions, and that she plays a dominant role in setting the boundary of the session.  That's part of the appeal of seeing her.  She's a hard Mistress, and at times a dangerously hard Mistress, and my *** of that also has me returning specifically to her.  I decided before asking that the number she chose I would accept without argument.  Her answer was 50.  At that time, she told me that she would try to get the kick right the first time so I wouldn't have to put up with many kicks.  Also, when we had first been talking about this session, she said that she would be barefoot for the kicks.  On our last phone call before the session, she said she would think about what she would wear on her feet.

When I got there on the day, the idea was to tie me to a step ladder to keep my arms out of the way and keep my legs apart.  I got changed for our session and so did she.  When I saw her, she was wearing her steel caps.  She also told me that she would be taking 50 kicks against my balls at about 80 % of her full power.  It took quite a bit of coaxing before I let her tie me up to the step ladder.  I could still, awkwardly bring my legs together.  I broke out into a massive sweat and tried to talk her out of it.  She rejected all of my arguments but agreed to warm me up with the first 10 kicks for which she took off her steel cap, going bare foot.  Her kicks were gentle with those first kicks but I was very scared and sweating profusely.  At kick 7 I kept my legs together and tried to untie myself.  Given the defense I couldn't offer, she could easily have overpowered me and ***d the issue of kicking my balls at that time.  She didn't help to untie me, but she didn't prevent me. I untied myself from the step ladder and that was the end of the ball kicking.

She argued that day that my *** of the ball kicking is all in my head, and it wasn't as dangerous as I was imagining.  She has said that next time she will tie me up in a way that exposes my balls properly and that I can't get out of.  She is an extreme Mistress.  She is almost all of the time a safe Mistress and usually just leaves me with serious bruises that take a good week to heal.  I am scared of our next session, but there is also an appeal that she is pushing my boundaries hard.

You are absolutely right
It is not the knife which cut vegetables or stab people.
It is person using it.
It all depends on your dom.
As such cbt have no adverse effects under a certain limit.

Posted

last time people responded based on the info you had written - which did sound dangerous and non-consensual

this said, especially in paid sessions you have a right to have the session you want and paid for!

And that would include privacy - I don't understand why others were watching your session?

Posted
11 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

last time people responded based on the info you had written - which did sound dangerous and non-consensual

this said, especially in paid sessions you have a right to have the session you want and paid for!

And that would include privacy - I don't understand why others were watching your session?

I don't know exactly what was last time post but.......
Your answer about privacy is in certain pov exhibitionism, voveryism and may be marketing.

Posted
5 hours ago, Kar_som said:

I don't know exactly what was last time post but.......
Your answer about privacy is in certain pov exhibitionism, voveryism and may be marketing.

I'm interested to know why others were there.

If she is experienced, they weren't there to mentor her.

If she was there to mentor them, she was leading a bad example (as they shouldn't have left "shocked") 

if they were there from a voyeur sense then was "oh, she was so cruel and shocking" part of the experience he wanted.

Posted
On 3/28/2023 at 1:52 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

I got to know my Mistress on a more personal level and after a short time, all of our sessions were being done at her home address.  There were two instances, I think separated by years, where a femdom she knew from somewhere, had run into some accommodation problems and she let her (1 femdom at a time, years apart, making a total of 2 femdoms) stay at her place for a short time, like a week, while the visitor got herself back on her feet.  On one of these occasions, we were having our session in her garage which could be seen into from the back yard, which is where people would smoke.  On this occasion, the femdom wasn't watching the whole thing, but saw some of it at times she grabbed a cigarette.  She heard how hard her kicks were because they could be heard throughout the house, and she saw some of them.  The other occasion was at a different house and the femdom who was living there briefly returned from being out somewhere, saw me briefly, and could hear the kicks.  These femdoms weren't watching the whole session, but they could hear it because they were in the same house.  In that 2nd post I wrote under this heading, the point was my Mistresses cruelty with her kicks, so I didn't explain all of this.  There's been a lot of give and take in our relationship over the years, and I didn't feel my privacy had been violated.  They weren't there watching the whole thing.

Posted
It doesn’t sound like she’s respecting you or your wishes at all. It sounds like she’s only interested in pushing her own boundaries and projecting them onto others.
Posted
15 hours ago, bibadgirl said:

It doesn’t sound like she’s respecting you or your wishes at all. It sounds like she’s only interested in pushing her own boundaries and projecting them onto others.

I think that you might be right about that, to a certain extent.  She sees what she wants to do as very important.  My job is to withstand what she wants to do.  She sees that as her role as a dominant and my role as a submissive.  She wants to practice her kicks, and I'm her kicking bag.

Do you see that as bad or dangerous?

Posted

see your post this time starts off ok but then subsequent comments again just has me questioning a bit if this is even a genuine query.

if you are booking a session you are paying *** to  do what you want to do.  if she is trying to change things to keep it interesting you don't have to accept if you're otherwise happy with the sessions

you are the client. your job is to pay on time and to communicate your wants/needs

where you are failing in your role is in not communicating you don't want to do this.   equally, that you're coming to a forum to ask a question about someone you've been seeing for years suggests you haven't built up sufficient trust/rapport in that area which again makes the whole thing smell off 

• 10 months later...
MistressWhipplash
Posted
I am a Lifestyler Dominant Sadist Woman and advise that all kicks are from the front, starting slow and building. Not everyone can take ballbusting so check limits and gain consent first.
  • Ball Gag

Gagging a partner (or being the partner who is gagged) can be an erotic experience for many people - and ball gags are the most common type. They're an affordable and accessible way to experiment ...