Good Girls - A Conundrum

CopperKnob

Posted
6 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I'm a Domsub looking for my subblyDom 😂

A Domsub subbing for a subbyDom Domming - if a subDom Doms for a subbing Domsub does a Domsub sub or a subDom Dom 🤣😂

Posted
6 minutes ago, MsAddatude said:
Are comments getting deleted now?

From the thread, or just disappearing off the end into "show previous comments" ?

Posted
My comments aren’t there just one of them
Posted
3 minutes ago, MsAddatude said:
My comments aren’t there just one of them

Did you arrive her via notifications or via the direct entry to the forum? Have noticed lately that if you enter via notifications that some posts don't show
Just checked via entering direct into the forum and all your previous posts are there

Posted
33 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

A Domsub subbing for a subbyDom Domming - if a subDom Doms for a subbing Domsub does a Domsub sub or a subDom Dom 🤣😂

And now you have your own tongue twisting conundrum 😂

Posted
Just now, MsAddatude said:
Ok I did thru notification

If you go in via the forum entry you'll see them

Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

And now you have your own tongue twisting conundrum 😂

And very proud of it I am too 🤣😂

Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

Gold star for you 💫

Oooohhh I feel all honoured 😊

Posted
@Copperknob so first and foremost..that was freaking awesome.. it was the best stoner thought ever..lol..jk.. fr though I am a DJ/battle MC turned prod . and I was hoping you would let me plagiarize this ..I may alter it just a little bit but I'm going to try and leave it the same as best I can.. and of course you'll be given credit for it..
Posted
11 hours ago, Surferdaddy said:
@Copperknob so first and foremost..that was freaking awesome.. it was the best stoner thought ever..lol..jk.. fr though I am a DJ/battle MC turned prod . and I was hoping you would let me plagiarize this ..I may alter it just a little bit but I'm going to try and leave it the same as best I can.. and of course you'll be given credit for it..

Sure why not