My good girl’s reward

GspotGuru

GspotGuru
Posted

She was dressed in a white linen dress that was just see through enough to see that she was wearing black lingerie underneath that he knew was crotch less lace and the bra open with her nipples exposed, just as he had instructed her, and after telling her how to dress for his arrival , he wondered if she would put the nipple clamps on herself , making herself more ready to please him. She had been a really good girl and done so well under his anal training, progressively wearing larger butt plugs all week long and it was finally Friday. So he had told her he would treat her “ to a good eat”.

He came in the room and found her all dressed up for dinner as instructed, sitting up on the beds edge with her legs crossed wearing ankle strapped shoes and quickly grabbed each ankle and lifted her legs up high , spread them wider than her shoulders as your hair and head fall back against the bed and kept pulling you over until your long lovely legs where totally stretched out straight and your feet up past your head, pressing your over and folding your chest against your thighs, pressing you into the bed then let push myself up on top of you pinning you in place, moving my hands slowly down and tracing your ankles downward to your inner thighs lightly and teasingly caressing your sensitive skin with my warm finger tips lightly dancing across the surface of your smooth and lotioned skin, my heavy breathing taking in the smell of your hair, as you find your breathing shallow from being compressed but stay still despite the discomfort as my touch mesmerizes you and you lightly moan as stroke your thigh applying some pressure and alternating light touches of my fingers, until now my elbows are holding your thighs spread apart and my hands move closer to your black crotchless lace panties and the sensation of my warm breath upon your the cool skin of your inner thigh and pubis mound sends a chill down your spine and you let out at a murmur of delight, anticipation and acknowledgment that this physical feeling of being trapped and held down is making you moist and your skin feel warmer, I take my left arm and brace it against one leg and hold the other pinned but open as my right hand lightly brushes across your pussy from side to side and then in an upward motion, then rests upon your mound with my palm pressing firmly against you, then parting your panties like curtains at a dinner party, my two outer fingers rub and press the labia open with each stroke upward and your pussy responds immediately by swelling the lips and opening up like the beautiful flower it is, now glistening with wetness and hunger, as my middle finger circles your clit lightly until it teases its magic button to become stiff and wanting more attention, while occasionally dipping a probing finger inside you but not too deeply to further build your hunger and anticipation making your hips ***ly rock, now you are moaning loudly and your breathing is audibly pacing faster, your exhales deeper and the containment and squeezing of your breasts is stimulating you more as I move your legs and press up against them, then suddenly you feel my fingers spread your wet pussy lips open wide and my tongue dart into your velvety hole in and out then slowly in a circle that makes you wetter and want me inside you right now, then licking each lip up and down as a distraction before lightly tongue teasing your now swollen clit, magically dancing around and upon it, you feel your pelvis muscles contracting and feel your face blush, then I take my tongue down to toy with your perineum and stop when suddenly my lips slowly come back to pucker around your clit and my sucking rhythm sends waves of electrical pleasure throughout your body and your thighs begin to twitch overwhelmed in the scale of sensation and your hips buckle and your asshole puckers as you ***ly orgasm again and again in waves of euphoria that now have you sweaty and breathless, as you feel your juices flow out of your pussy and run down your ass, as I pump you with two firm and straight fingers pointed straight and then quickly turn upward to pump your gspot.. and now you feel more and deeper orgasms rising as you yell out “ Oh, oh my god” yes, yes pleeease yes” to which I respond in stern and firm ***ful voice” I am just getting you warmed up, your ass is MINE for the rest of the day“! and this echoes in your brain as you find your stomach tightening again and the tension mounting , feeling the heat of my fingers inside you and my hands upon your ass cheeks as I leave you hanging on the edge of climax, your thighs shudder with delight of your now timing clit and swollen happy, as I play with and admire the fullness of your ass cheeks… (to be continued …in the flesh) each ankle and lift you legs up high , spread them wider than your shoulders as your hair and head fall back against the bed and keep pulling you over until your long lovely legs where totally stretched out straight and your feet up past your head, pressing your over and folding your chest against your thighs, pressing you into the bed then let push myself up on top of you pinning you in place, moving my hands slowly down and tracing your ankles downward to your inner thighs lightly and teasingly caressing your sensitive skin with my warm finger tips lightly dancing across the surface of your smooth and lotioned skin, my heavy breathing taking in the smell of your hair, as you find your breathing shallow from being compressed but stay still despite the discomfort as my touch mesmerizes you and you lightly moan as stroke your thigh applying some pressure and alternating light touches of my fingers, until now my elbows are holding your thighs spread apart and my hands move closer to your black crotchless lace panties and the sensation of my warm breath upon your the cool skin of your inner thigh and pubis mound sends a chill down your spine and you let out at a murmur of delight, anticipation and acknowledgment that this physical feeling of being trapped and held down is making you moist and your skin feel warmer, I take my left arm and brace it against one leg and hold the other pinned but open as my right hand lightly brushes across your pussy from side to side and then in an upward motion, then rests upon your mound with my palm pressing firmly against you, then parting your panties like curtains at a dinner party, my two outer fingers rub and press the labia open with each stroke upward and your pussy responds immediately by swelling the lips and opening up like the beautiful flower it is, now glistening with wetness and hunger, as my middle finger circles your clit lightly until it teases its magic button to become stiff and wanting more attention, while occasionally dipping a probing finger inside you but not too deeply to further build your hunger and anticipation making your hips ***ly rock, now you are moaning loudly and your breathing is audibly pacing faster, your exhales deeper and the containment and squeezing of your breasts is stimulating you more as I move your legs and press up against them, then suddenly you feel my fingers spread your wet pussy lips open wide and my tongue dart into your velvety hole in and out then slowly in a circle that makes you wetter and want me inside you right now, then licking each lip up and down as a distraction before lightly tongue teasing your now swollen clit, magically dancing around and upon it, you feel your pelvis muscles contracting and feel your face blush, then I take my tongue down to toy with your perineum and stop when suddenly my lips slowly come back to pucker around your clit and my sucking rhythm sends waves of electrical pleasure throughout your body and your thighs begin to twitch overwhelmed in the scale of sensation and your hips buckle and your asshole puckers as you ***ly orgasm again and again in waves of euphoria that now have you sweaty and breathless, as you feel your juices flow out of your pussy and run down your ass, as I pump you with two firm and straight fingers pointed straight and then quickly turn upward to pump your gspot.. and now you feel more and deeper orgasms rising as you yell out “ Oh, oh my god” yes, yes pleeease yes” to which I respond in stern and firm ***ful voice” I am just getting you warmed up, your ass is MINE for the rest of the day“! and this echoes in your brain as you find your stomach tightening again and the tension mounting , feeling the heat of my fingers inside you and my hands upon your ass cheeks as I leave you hanging on the edge of climax, your thighs shudder with delight of your now timing clit and swollen happy, as I play with and admire the fullness of your ass cheeks… (to be continued