Buying lingerie /underwear

Posted
Does anyone else love buying sexy underwear /lingerie
For there other half or them self's such a turn on
I really enjoy planning a trip to buy it.
I love buying from shops not a fan of buying online
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I look at it this way. If I insist a sub wears something specific for me it's only right I source and but it.
I'm not phased by going into a shop for it or order online
After all its for my benefit and pleasure too
  • 9 months later...
Posted

Even if this post is quite old already I need to answer. I love buying lingerie for myself and there is no better feeling than getting help from the shop assistant to pic the right pieces.

It's thrilling and fun to talk to other people about panties and what style I prefer.

I do not tell them that I'm buying for myself to avoid giving them a weird feeling about the situation but sometimes I'm giving some small hints that it's for me.

• 5 weeks later...
Posted
I love going to the stores and buying my women's clothing and makeup stretching my lingerie and panties the whole works it turns me on so much knowing when I get home I'm going to put them on and have some fun
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I absolutely love when a man buys his partner lingerie. It’s so sexy to know he actually appreciates and pays attention to such deal. Oh to be so lucky one day….

Posted
I love going to Frederick's Hollywood Victoria's Secret and buying all my lingerie panties thigh high stocking even my high heels thigh high boots and mini skirts my mini dresses blouses bras garter belt you name it I will buy it and I like going to the stores and online too it's such a f****** turn on but me and my spouse for was living she has passed away from cancer now and I still go buy them
Posted
Good morning to all I will buy my my very very sexy girl's clothes and makeup all the time it is so much a turn on when I go to the store to get my makeup and girl's clothes
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Posted

Major panty fetish guy here.  I love buying for myself and my play partners.   Yes, I do get very turned on searching and buying satin panties, stretchy ones.....  Here I go, getting turned on by the conversation here.  I love to get outfits and have ma gal model them  and lead into a photoshoot/video shoot then get into...  oh so much fun.  Some people keep there sexual appetite alive and others jail it forever...dont understand that , but I do undersstand keeping it alive!

• 1 month later...
Posted
Always loved it. Never had a problem walking into a lingerie shop wanting to find something nice for my other half. Miss those days.
  • 4 months later...
Posted
I only buy online im too shy to go into shops as I’m buying for myself 😅
  • 1 month later...
Posted
How do you know the fit before you buy if it's online or in a sex shop. I see most shops plus sizes are really not plus at all.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

As a male sub, I love buying and wearing women's underwear, especially black or pink crotchless. I'll sometimes text my wife about it when I'm at work.