Man wearing lingerie

Pantyking

Posted

I'm curious as to why some people think it has something to do with your sexuality because you wear women lingerie and or panties?thoughts plz

Posted

Cant you wear what you like whats the problem

Posted

I don't think that at all, but at the same time I don't personally find men in lingerie, panties etc attractive, I can appreciate the aesthetic with a fem presenting guy sometimes, or on trans women, but not just a random pair of lacy panties, particularly on a hirsute body..but..I've never associated what someone wears as an expression of their sexual identity, gender perhaps, but not sexualiity..and I'd hope the vast majority here wouldn't either..wear what you like, be who you are, and sod what anyone else thinks. 

Posted

I am a crossdresser , so I enjoy it. I wouldn't just wear panties though, I want the whole show!! Down to makeup (if time!!)

"Just let people enjoy things" is my attitude!!

Bitbeyondkink
Posted

Most people don't know that Lot of Navy Seals used to wear pantyhose under there clothes to help keep them warm. Useless info

Posted
1 hour ago, Bitbeyondkink said:

Most people don't know that Lot of Navy Seals used to wear pantyhose under there clothes to help keep them warm. Useless info

Soldiers in Vietnam wore them as well because they helped protect from mosquitos.

Posted
1 hour ago, Bitbeyondkink said:

Not to mention just how many men in the British army own a little black dress.

Posted

People are trying to define your kink to their standards. I’ve come across many people whose kink was definitely not my own, but I never tried to view it or “explain” it based upon my own experiences.

Posted

It is interesting the preconceived opinions on cross dressing. It is a kink and does not relate to sexuality as you say. Although it does appear to have limited appeal to women. Dressing up tends to focus on outfits for women but I'm a believer in dressing up and enjoy the sensations and feel of getting dressed up and being dressed up and the anticipation when you see each other and let the passions and kinks commence. It is like all kinks. Try it once and see if you both enjoy it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
NylonLover74
Posted

Wearing bras and nylons while I masturbate/have sex gets me off harder than normal.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I personally think that given how bland men’s underwear is compared to the lingerie for women it’s no surprise that some men prefer the women’s. The materials are refined, ooze sex appeal and just generally make you feel gorgeous / what person wouldn’t want that? 

• 1 month later...
Posted

for several years i wore a panty, bra, hosiery, under my clothing while i was at work.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I cross dress on occasion and yes the feel of women's lingerie under my work clothes makes me a freak!

You know what?  I am better off  this way!!  My sexuality is somewhat different, you know pushing  fetishes,

, I'm ok with that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Posted
On 1/19/2021 at 5:09 AM, Pantyking said:

I'm curious as to why some people think it has something to do with your sexuality because you wear women lingerie and or panties?thoughts plz

I’m with you brother , I’m totally straight but love satin shirts and blouses  , panties , thongs 

they make way better stuff for women so I’ll wear women’s blouses but it’s the colors ya know ? Its comes off as more masculine because of the confidence. Honestly ? I have gay /bi guys hit on me all the time but I gotta tell them “ sorry brother , I’m straight ..I’m flattered but you’re barkin up the wrong tree “ Plumbing doesn’t work because women turn me on. Are used to be timid about this when I was younger but when I got to be about 3435 I just went all out And the second I started with that satin shirt in a suit and and silk thong and panties. 

i feel like a superstar when I go out anywhere 

I could not go through an entire night without women throwing themselves at me 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

i like your answers on this subject, i have an interest in wearing lingerie too, i used to think there was something wrong with me, not any more

Smallandsweet92
Posted

I am 29 years old and have a crazy pantie fetish that began about 5 years ago when i stole some panties off my friends mum and ever since then ive been obssesed but cant get the balls to put it into action in real life so i go on cam websites to explore my fantasy

Posted

I think I did my first satin Milf session when I was 26 , 8’ between then I had slime relationships. The last one was ALL in but at this point I could
Never be with a woman that wasn’t 100% All in with my satin Fetish kinky ways.
I am old school told. I use to jack off to EROMAXX - Fullyclothed sex . Com My-fetish.net , my naughty office
Now I just live for my own content.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I myself have bought some lingerie, men's because that is just more comfortable.
Idk I feel like men and women both should be able to wear stuff that makes them feel hot.
Plus I like wetlook and other fetish underwear so it ticks of multiple boxes at once.

• 1 year later...
Extremeeverything
Posted

I am a fan of crossdressing because it makes me feel like a sexy slut I don't meet many people who share my kink what makes you enjoy wearing lingerie 

Kimberlycook
Posted

I enjoy feeling like a sexy slut! hehe

• 2 weeks later...
SometimesVeronica
Posted
On 3/9/2023 at 11:26 AM, Kimberlycook said:

I enjoy feeling like a sexy slut! hehe

Yeah! Feeling slutty is half the reason as to why I dress up! The other half is that I look better as a woman than I do as a guy!

• 2 months later...