Any info on "middle tendancies/play" would be appreciated.

Je****

Posted

So this post is -not- for me, but for a (shy friend).  They will read along 🥰

Everyone knows in the kink world there are age play tendancies from baby, little and middle. 

This person feels they may be a "middle" but there isn't much information on that specific one compared to the more common "little" side of age play. 

Does anyone here know any information on "middle" play, what it entails, what's good for the play to do and try and what they enjoy most? 

Any articles or information on it from people with experience on either a dominant or submissive side of the coin..?

They hope to learn a bit more to help their own journey and possibly find a great in depth discussion on it and potential friends to chat to on the topic. 

Thanks 🥰🥰🥰

Posted
Kink is for everyone so I would suggest finishing what turns you on and acting accordingly
DarkArts1066
Posted
Hi Jen, I had a ‘middle’ who was a recent Uni graduate in real life, but identified as a middle for play. She would come to stay with me, and had her own room. We would have movie nights together, cuddled up on the sofa. When it was time for bed, she would put on her PJ’s.
She would have various every day tasks to perform- such as cleaning her room, putting her washing in the machine etc - which she would ‘forget’ to do… or simply decide not to do them, and would be punished accordingly.

I am happy to go into more detail - with you, or your friend, but would prefer to do so privately as the details are personal to me, so feel free to message me for more info.
Posted
1 hour ago, spudmunkey87 said:

Kink is for everyone so I would suggest finishing what turns you on and acting accordingly

what?

Posted
It’s usually going to be specific to them, but it’s not vastly different to little stuff, adapted for age. It depends on what age you feel resonates with you. Things like watching movies, colouring, writing stories, stickers, sticker charts, praise, routines, wearing clothes that get you in the headspace …. I’m a middle more than a little, although it can fluctuate. You may well find your friend has an idea of what types of things they’d like already, as they know they’re interested. It’s maybe being able to communicate that into a dynamic? Anyway best of luck to them :)
DarkArts1066
Posted
With any age play, it’s important to identify the actual age that the person wishes to identify as… or at least refine the age bracket somewhat, in order to target the activities appropriately. It’s possible to miss the mark massively otherwise, and then the psychology is all wrong.
Posted
There is no wrong way it up to you and your partner to do what works for you two.
Posted
It depends on the person I'd say, and what they like/how they like to act, my experience with a middle is that she has some more autonomy than say a little would, especially in terms of being more provocative/playing the nymphette role. It doesn't necessarily have to be about age play, and can be more to do with personality/not having to deal with 'adult' responsibilities.
Posted
4 hours ago, mrfabulouso said:
It depends on the person I'd say, and what they like/how they like to act, my experience with a middle is that she has some more autonomy than say a little would, especially in terms of being more provocative/playing the nymphette role. It doesn't necessarily have to be about age play, and can be more to do with personality/not having to deal with 'adult' responsibilities.

100%, those responsibilities can go in the bin. Thank god for Daddy 😂😁

Posted
Oh I just thought of something, I’m eating packed lunch made by my Daddy… lots of day to day things you can do to create this kind of dynamic :) anything that makes me feel less pressure about being adult, and cared for…
Posted

@DarkArts1066has given the best advice across all age play. Your ‘friend’ needs to read this advice and apply it towards both themselves but also the subsequent Doms and play friends.

Posted
57 minutes ago, Jefe-410 said:

@DarkArts1066has given the best advice across all age play. Your ‘friend’ needs to read this advice and apply it towards both themselves but also the subsequent Doms and play friends.

I am unsure why you put quotation marks around the word Friend. 

As stated this is NOT for me. I am not into age play or daddy dom etc anything at all. I am completely clueless but I do have someone dear to me, who feels this "middle" tendancy applies to them. They will have been reading along and if they want to reply to anything or to anyone, il put it on here. Besides that I personally am not following this post. It's not at all my kink, but from what they have told me, a couple of people have said some things that ring familiar to them on this kinda stuff. 

Thanks for helping folks!

Posted
18 hours ago, DarkArts1066 said:
With any age play, it’s important to identify the actual age that the person wishes to identify as… or at least refine the age bracket somewhat, in order to target the activities appropriately. It’s possible to miss the mark massively otherwise, and then the psychology is all wrong.

Agreed

Posted

Feel like I said the same thing as @DarkArts1066 😂 *tantrum* 😂 but yea, as with any kink honestly, it’s about the individual needs.

Posted
I feel like nobody really gave you an actual answer except “whatever feels right” so I wanted to list some things for your friend

Middles are usually between 6-12 but it can also include up to roleplaying at 17

Middles are more likely to do older activities like video games, a little more complicated kid work sheets, they may be brattier than littles but not always. Middles tend to want to dress like graphic tees and skirts rather than onesies but they can definitely wear onesies if they still want. Middles are a little more independent and might like serving tasks or do better with a routine they have to check off

I love talking about ageplay so if you or your friend have more questions my DMs are very open 😁 I’m both a middle and little
Posted
14 hours ago, Finally_Jen said:

I am unsure why you put quotation marks around the word Friend. 

As stated this is NOT for me. I am not into age play or daddy dom etc anything at all. I am completely clueless but I do have someone dear to me, who feels this "middle" tendancy applies to them. They will have been reading along and if they want to reply to anything or to anyone, il put it on here. Besides that I personally am not following this post. It's not at all my kink, but from what they have told me, a couple of people have said some things that ring familiar to them on this kinda stuff. 

Thanks for helping folks!

You used () and I used “”. I wasn’t attacking you.

Posted
I think that you’re friend is already discovering things about themselves which can take a while. There’s no right or wrong here but I found that once I opened the door and started meeting my middle needs then I started recognising other needs. It’s like little things (pun intended). Like having a specific cup (I have my sippy cup) or a favourite blanky. Then it’s just a snowball affect like buying that cute hair clip that I wanted to get but didn’t because I thought it looked ‘childish’.

There’s isn’t a lot on being a middle out there I agree. Welcome to middlehood ☺️