“Sex” quiz

Fa****

Posted

Right, I’m having a girly weekend soon and someone, in their wisdom, thought it would be fun to do a quiz. Don’t get me wrong I love a good quiz but not when I have to write the questions for my “topic”. 

Unsurprisingly as the most open among us, I got given the topic of sex. So, anyone want to throw me some really good sex related quiz questions please?

Ideally I’m looking for fun, different but not too difficult questions for vanilla girl friends. 

Thanks I’m advance you lovely lot,

Love, X

Posted
Most time.or.most people in a weekend/week etc...... Biggest you've had ...... Longest time you've had..... Strangest place...... If.you had to shag a freinds partner who, if you had to shag a freind who
Posted
It’s pretty easy to ask if anyone there’s had a threesome, and if so was it mmf, ffm, or fff ? If you think the group is to vanilla for that. you might rephrase it a bit. Perhaps, how many of you have thought about having a 3some. And the question becomes why didn’t you do it.
Posted
Are we talking a truth or dare type sex quiz FD? Or a general knowledge type sex quiz?
If the former then something along the lines of what nineinside said but to make it more fun and possibly open - everyone writes their answers down and puts them in a bucket to be pulled out and read one at a time so it leaves people guessing a little.
Posted
You could take inspiration from some of the Rice Purity Test questions.

- Some other runs ones are best/worst kiss, peak experiences in the bedroom, the girth/length/technique debate, what fantasies do they have they’ve never tried.

Having read “My Secret Garden”, your friends are (likely) less vanilla than you think.
Posted
Once on a much a quy managed to brake the ice in a qroup conversation by asking this: What was the latest sextoy you have bought?
DeviantInside
Posted
If it’s a quiz quiz you could go down the route of what various philias are… E.g. Dacryphilia, arousal from tears. Or have pictures of various Kama sutra positions and ask people to name them.Either could be fun without being too out there for vanilla friends.
Posted
You could split it into a practical test and a theory test? That could spice it up even more.
Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

Are we talking a truth or dare type sex quiz FD? Or a general knowledge type sex quiz?
If the former then something along the lines of what nineinside said but to make it more fun and possibly open - everyone writes their answers down and puts them in a bucket to be pulled out and read one at a time so it leaves people guessing a little.

I really ought to have clarified that. 

General knowledge x

Posted
12 minutes ago, FatefulDestiny said:

I really ought to have clarified that. 

General knowledge x

In that case how many questions you need? Could perhaps break it down into rounds - one on Vanilla type sex, one on Kink, one on STIs etc

Posted
I mean play a dirty 20 questions kinda thing.. i think they have the card game somewhere
Posted
Actually FD I just Googled "General Knowledge Sex Quiz" and loads came up - might be your best option flick through and steal questions from them
Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

In that case how many questions you need? Could perhaps break it down into rounds - one on Vanilla type sex, one on Kink, one on STIs etc

lol only 10. I just wanted them to be interesting (and informative)

Posted
59 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Actually FD I just Googled "General Knowledge Sex Quiz" and loads came up - might be your best option flick through and steal questions from them

Treasure. Xx

Posted
Find a simpler version of the bdsm test so everyone can find out if they are kinky or not