First time sub

ca****

Posted
Is it normal the first time you meet someone that wants you to be their sub (personally I'd only considered it once before) that you can't imagine doing it for anyone else?
I feel if we broke up I'd just go back to vanilla Dom or work on being a better Dom (which I'm going to do anyway now my confidence is growing).
She has discussed sharing me and I'm very much into that idea but that would still be for her.
Honestly can't see myself being sub for anyone other than her but is it just because I'm obsessed with her
Posted
Who is to say what is “normal”? Personally, I think it’s much more likely to be a product of newness and infatuation. Either way, enjoy!
Posted
It's no different from the ages old "love at first sight" thing really - that said most relationships have a honeymoon period and that could be playing a part.
However if you're both happy, then who's to say it's not "normal" and even if they do does it really matter?
Posted
I'm not sure 'normal' is a word associated with users of this app (ok I'm generalising here) and it's generally 'lust at first sight' but as NYC said just enjoy the experience and see how it goes, you may like it!
Posted
I think it's hard being a sub. The feelings you get for your Dom are unreal and I always think I'm in love. I think that's just the way it goes xxx
Posted
I remember the first time I met my dom I knew lol as corny as that sounds. And I was very picky and met and chose carefully. He is very open with me being with others but I only wanted one dom as well. Whatever works for you and fits. Your needs is completely normal and OK for you just as something different is completely different and normal for them. 
Posted
You are not a Dom but a switch or top.
Posted
2 hours ago, cumonmytongue said:
Is her name carrie

No her name isnt Carrie

Posted
3 hours ago, Lettieatw said:
I think it's hard being a sub. The feelings you get for your Dom are unreal and I always think I'm in love. I think that's just the way it goes xxx

We have a very sound and loving vanilla relationship to

Posted
5 hours ago, QXX666 said:
You are not a Dom but a switch or top.

Yes I am switch I meant I want to explore my Dom side of that more

Posted

Personally I am, in theory and only hypothetically, a switch. I have only been a Dom and I don't see the likelihood of me submitting to someone to be high enough for anyone to get their hopes up. (Someone may want to have informed my friend who was convinced he could change this by ***)

I myself do know I'm most likely still a switch despite only Dominating in practice, but I believe that if enough trust was built up, along with some sort of spark, that I might be willing to try out subbing with someone I deem "worthy", take that word with a grain of salt.

Submitting, from my perspective, would feel much more ***, and for me require much more of a feeling of absolute safety, than Dominating. Hence why I have been able to bottom with someone I truly trust, but not felt compelled to try submitting nonetheless; I felt no inclination to do so, neither did they to try to Dominate me. 

So for people who are Dom leaning switches like me, with similar life experiences, might just have the need for a certain "special" trust to be able to bring out their ability to switch to submitting.