Male hair length control

rascayoo

Posted

Girls who have long hair want guys not to have long hair to feel feminine. They achieve that by shaving their slaves' head, ruining their hair growth. Any experience about that?

Posted
😂 sounds pretty accurate to me. Welcome to femininity dude 😏
Posted
That’s not my experience. I’m forbidden from cutting my hair until it can become a shoulder length bob. It wasn’t an easy command to accept at first because of my working environment but apart from the odd (slightly bitchy) comment, it’s been ok
Posted
You miss the point I am making. Femininity is often closely associated with a behaviour that is not your choice, appears to be the opposite of your goal, is bad for your health, both physical and mental, and leaves you feeling kinda shortchanged. Asking for clarification is often a less passive aggressive way engaging with a stranger. That, again is a feminine trait
Posted
Can't say I've ever experienced that at all. On fact it couldn't be further from the truth in my experiences.
Posted
11 hours ago, weaslekit said:

You miss the point I am making. Femininity is often closely associated with a behaviour that is not your choice, appears to be the opposite of your goal, is bad for your health, both physical and mental, and leaves you feeling kinda shortchanged. Asking for clarification is often a less passive aggressive way engaging with a stranger. That, again is a feminine trait

as I'm transitioning I'm finding that, it does worry me whether that's really what I should feel or is it a hang over of my male upbringing conditioning how I think I should think

Posted
Of course it is not how you you feel. But it is how many women are made to feel by meeting a societal norm. Health and happiness to you x
Posted
13 hours ago, weaslekit said:

Femininity is often closely associated with a behaviour that is not your choice ...

I don't understand what do you mean. Isn't your behaviour your choice? Sometimes it's driven by your instinct, but you can control it.

I mean feminity about physical apparence. Having long hair doesn't make a girl feminine unless every guy in her circles have short hair.

Posted
3 minutes ago, rascayoo said:

I don't understand what do you mean. Isn't your behaviour your choice? Sometimes it's driven by your instinct, but you can control it.

I mean feminity about physical apparence. Having long hair doesn't make a girl feminine unless every guy in her circles have short hair.

i understand where kit is coming from, its only now I'm transitioning that i realise how much of what is regarded as feminine' is actually conforming to imposed ideas

Posted

I enjoy watching clips like this:

I know that they have a script, but I imagine that the girl wants to deprive the guy of his hair.