Foot fetish

Posted
If that’s all they are worshiping then for me no, if thats their only focus is feet ,then for me that’s a solid no. Someone else posted an article on here about this subject. If you can find it , it’s pretty good discussion. what some of the people said about if you’re only focusing on the feet, and this is a whole person that has thoughts, feelings, and other body parts. The perspectives from both the Dom and the submissive.
Posted
My ex dom was into feel and I let him play with them and rub them. As a result, I’m really into foot rubs and massages. Before I didn’t really care, now I enjoy them greatly. It’s not like it turns me on, but it turns me on to know that he’s getting excited.
Posted
I love my foot fetish and, following the previous msgs, I may say it could vary depending on the relationship you're in. I always prefer to worshiping both the person I am with as a whole and specially their feet, as I love it
Posted
Some people like feet. I've met more penis wielders that identified with the kink. But most women I've heard from are open to at least some kind of foot worship. Some are pleasers by nature and learn to love it for their partner/s.
Posted
Yeah for sure. Pleasers are the best I may say
Posted

Yes, please!!!
I never knew how much of a turn on it is until my feet were caressed and kissed and fondled and F**KED!
Mmmm it is SUCH A TURN ON!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love to suck toes and lick soles even clean them off love feet 

Posted
nothing sexier than a woman sliding off those heels
Posted
i’m glad it’s not just me i always thought i was weird
Posted

Can’t ever find a girl who likes it tho 

Posted
I love my feet to be worshipped and done stuff to.. it's very hot lmao
BruiseWayne
Posted
On 5/2/2023 at 11:54 PM, Brandon1622 said:

Can’t ever find a girl who likes it tho 

They're definitely out there. I never have a problem finding them. Also you'd be surprised what a giving partner will be willing to indulge in with you when they like you well enough and like to make sure you're satisfied.

Posted
April 10, Cate07 said:
Yes, though no takers yet

Oh… why not?

Posted
Hmmm 🤔 that’s hard to answer.
I’ve never really been a foot guy. I’ve experimented in it. But never really had a jolt of excitement. A couple of days ago though …. I had my first real foot experience that finally made me realize what it is to love feet.

I was with this beautiful woman at the time And I had her on her back facing me with her legs up in the air. I couldn’t help and scan her from head to toe like a piece of meat. I realize that she had perfect skin and perfect feet! Like a bolt of lightning all the *** rushed into my head and I had this sudden urge to shove both of her feet on my face. I slowly realized how silky smooth/ soft both felt on mt face. I am also distinctly remembered the smell of strawberries her feet were giving off. So then, of course, I couldn’t help but suck on her big toes and slowly lick the creases on her feet. All and all I’m a foot guy now
Posted
The feet is somethink really sexy for me.of cource the footware it's somethink that attrack the eyes like the barefoot,the smell is not my best ,but if the woman order my to do it then it became sweet.the shape in the and have all the beauty , when i see good shape feet i cant take my eyes and my mind of.
Posted
I don't like other people's feet. But I like it when my feet are loved. But I'm not interested in curious collectors of various experiences. I like young and handsome guys, real foot fetishists who are turned on by the sight of bare feet, touching them, their smell. Who are shaking with desire and at the same time it becomes tight in their pants. I'm only interested in foot fetishists who are set up for a full-fledged date, which they are able to organize and arrange for me to relax and also enjoy. Pleasure from touching and kissing, from contemplating the process and realizing how much my partner is excited.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I’ve been with a few women who love feet lmao omg they’re so kinky too they would make me wear sneakers without any socks all day before meeting lol they love it smelly
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I'm into men's feet and no there's not because I can't even find a loyal man to reciprocate foot worship with me
Posted
I do. I have a reg foot person. He messages and kisses my feet I, the licking no so much but sucking doesn't bother me.