Questioning if my Dominant right for me?

levimathens

levimathens
Posted

I am a switch in a relationship with another switch.

I am a brat, and he...doesn't quite agree with it. He isn't a brat tamer, and when I am a brat even without thinking about it he asks if I want him to find another sub because I'm making him upset. I really do love him with all of my heart, and I don't want to see him upset, but this is keeping me from both staying with him and from breaking up with him. I just know he isn't a brat tamer and I hate makeing him upset and feel bad when I'm having fun, and threatening to leave me through all of the things we've shared. I just don't know what to do, and on top of all that he talks about other littles and subs all the time, ones that happen to be more submissive and just better fitting to him in general. So like the questions says, I'm asking if he's right for me? 

Posted

Sadly. I think you already know the answer to this one.

He's not keen on your brattiness and it's something you do without thinking.  To continue you would spend so much time scared to brat that it would give you a headache.

That's aside from him making you uncomfortable talking about how wonderful other subs are.

It's not necessarily about someone being a tamer, or being this or being that - but - being able to accept who you are.  

Posted
As Blacksheep says, it sounds like you have already answered it, and I get the sense that you two are not a good match. I suggest you have "the talk" and be honest about what you both want/need
Posted
That must be tough I’m sorry. I think it’s bad he’s talking about other subs in such a positive way as he shouldn’t shame you for part of your personality. You may love each other but that doesn’t mean your the right fit for each other. Do whatever feels right for you but don’t change your personality for anyone. Good luck ❤️
Posted
4 hours ago, levimathens said:

I am a switch in a relationship with another switch.

I am a brat, and he...doesn't quite agree with it. He isn't a brat tamer, and when I am a brat even without thinking about it he asks if I want him to find another sub because I'm making him upset. I really do love him with all of my heart, and I don't want to see him upset, but this is keeping me from both staying with him and from breaking up with him. I just know he isn't a brat tamer and I hate makeing him upset and feel bad when I'm having fun, and threatening to leave me through all of the things we've shared. I just don't know what to do, and on top of all that he talks about other littles and subs all the time, ones that happen to be more submissive and just better fitting to him in general. So like the questions says, I'm asking if he's right for me? 

If you know the answer please PM and all the best ☘️