Cumslut Whore Part 2

Jo****

Posted
I take a wand from the side and head back to you. It starts buzzing quietly as I kneel down on front if you. The vibrating ball touches your skin above your stockings and you can't help but groan even at this. Slowly it gets closer to your hot, dripping pussy as you brace yourself for the moment it touches you. Gently, it barely touches your clamped clitty and the sensation erupts throughout your whole body, you groan on the ball, your head rocks back and your legs give way. I have hardly applied the toy to your clitty and you have lost all control of your functions. As I continue to tease your clitty with the wand, you feel an orgasm fast approaching, I sense this and pull away. No.... you need to cum.

A few moments later, as you regain a little composure, I gently applies the wand to your clitty and immediately your legs go, and again the orgasm approaches quickly but I pull aways before you are allowed to cum. Three more times I do this, each time slightly closer, you are begging me, tears running down your face, pussy juices down your thighs making your stockings wet.

I get up again and go to the sideboard and picks up a dildo, it's quite large, about 8" you guess. I kneel back down and using the juices on your thighs I get the dildo wet. Gently I open your lips and push the dildo into you. The feeling of being filled feels good, just what you need. More and more is pushed into you as I start to fuck you with it. With one hand I control the dildo, with the other I apply the wand to your clitty. Within seconds the orgasm hits you to your soul, you are completely overwhelmed, your knees completely give way and your groin shakes uncontrollably, which intensifies the effect of all of the clamps, especially the one on your clitty.

I do not stop, as the first orgasm eases and second quickly follows, or is it just one?? You don't know. You don't care. You just want it to continue. Eventually I pull the dildo out of your pussy, which immediately erupts is juices. A torrent gushes from your pussy, previously blocked by the dildo it soaks me before soaking the floor. You groan as loudly as you can on the ball as the orgasms combine into one huge one. Eventually though I remove the wand and the orgasms eases, but you are spent. You hang there, legs are useless, a huge pool of your juices beneath you. You wonder what's next...

If you'd like more, come and message me...