I Love Giving Head, For Hours

CopperKnob

Ready2please
Posted
You were not even on my radar just being polite thanking you so if you have had a traumatic experience in the past with someone stating their honest desires I am sorry that happened to you
Posted
3 minutes ago, Ready2please said:
You were not even on my radar just being polite thanking you so if you have had a traumatic experience in the past with someone stating their honest desires I am sorry that happened to you

Don't gaslight me. Your behaviour was inappropriate. I blocked and was prepared to leave it at that. You brought this ⬆️ on yourself.
You do not thank someone by interjecting your sexual fantasies on them or involving them in the same.

Ready2please
Posted
No there was no behavior at all just a polite comment thanking you and a stated desire of what I enjoy, just because you take it in an offensive manner does not mean it is.
Posted
1 hour ago, Ready2please said:
No there was no behavior at all just a polite comment thanking you and a stated desire of what I enjoy, just because you take it in an offensive manner does not mean it is.

Sorry but if the private message you sent to CK and which she has quoted here is genuine - and you've not denied you sent it and even if you did I still know who I'd believe - that is NOT a "polite comment" - she's absolutely right to take it in an offensive manner and call you out for it.
You keep denying anything was directed specifically at CK and yet the message you sent her clearly was.
Yes this is a site where "adults" can interact and discuss kink/sexual activity but that doesn't mean it has to be at a very base level - you can still do so respectfully and courteously without having to be blatant and offensive, especially when it comes to someone you have never interacted with before - frankly that's creepy!! So perhaps before you interact as an adult you should learn to behave like one.
You've continued to try and dress things up, whilst completely ignoring the very valid points that have been made to counter you and try to educate you as to why your behaviour may not be appropriate or well received - you then make it worse by asking why the person you've clearly offended has blocked you!!
It's fine to have desires and things you're hoping to find from the site, but there are ways and there are ways and frankly your ways, from what I have seen, are the wrong ones!!

Ready2please
Posted
Not the wrong ones I’ve only started to explore to fully understand and enjoy the primal nature of 2 people being totally free and uninhibited to be what they want to be for their own mutual fulfillment and pleasure
Posted
7 minutes ago, Ready2please said:
Not the wrong ones I’ve only started to explore to fully understand and enjoy the primal nature of 2 people being totally free and uninhibited to be what they want to be for their own mutual fulfillment and pleasure

When it comes to the ways of expressing those desires (apologies I missed the "of expressing those desires" from my post) you are absolutely going the wrong way about it - a good example of that being the message you sent to CK that she has quoted further up.

Ready2please
Posted
Well I apologize maybe I’m a bit frustrated with all the bs here and no real girls to enjoy all the sexy dirty things I want to give and receive for mutual fulfillment over and over and ovet
Ready2please
Posted

This is the message I send to anyone I contact …. New to the area down to earth easy going 54 year old educated open minded guy seeking a like minded lady for friendship and sexual fun and exploration to help me with a sexual journey of discovery so both of us can feel amazing and do all the sexy dirty things we want to do to each other judgement and guilt free. I am ready to do all the kinky things I have thought about *

Posted
Sat here with popcorn! This is GOLD! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Posted
1 hour ago, Ready2please said:
Well I apologize maybe I’m a bit frustrated with all the bs here and no real girls to enjoy all the sexy dirty things I want to give and receive for mutual fulfillment over and over and ovet

And there is part of your problem...you're letting your frustrations get the better of you and not only that are seeking to deflect them on to others as being to blame, rather than possibly looking at what you can do yourself to change your experience.
Try not make it about what you "want" and consider what others may desire and whether you can offer it, as well as finding what you'd like to find.
If you approach things correctly you'll find less bs for sure.

Ready2please
Posted
I do I’m a pleaser by nature
Posted

Jesus. Horatio. Christ.

Save us. Save us all.

Posted
5 hours ago, FatefulDestiny said:

🍿🍿🍿

Oh damn, I'm late to the show, but I'm caught up now, I see several of my favorites are already here 👋

Posted
On 2/13/2024 at 11:42 PM, Ready2please said:

This is the message I send to anyone I contact …. New to the area down to earth easy going 54 year old educated open minded guy seeking a like minded lady for friendship and sexual fun and exploration to help me with a sexual journey of discovery so both of us can feel amazing and do all the sexy dirty things we want to do to each other judgement and guilt free. I am ready to do all the kinky things I have thought about *

That is not the message you sent me and you know it.
You acted inappropriately.
You got blocked
You got upset and you wanted to know why
You got told why
You then proceed to deny it
You then decided to make excuses
You then decided to blame others for your behaviour
Take responsibility for yourself
Stop treating women like commodities
Stop objectifying us
Maybe if you acted like a 'real boy' you wouldn't be so frustrated.

Posted
5 hours ago, DaddyMcCheeko said:
Sat here with popcorn! This is GOLD! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is our reality. I'm glad it's happened in the forums.
The block button actually needs to be a block. It currently serves no purpose other than preventing messages/profile views.

Posted
35 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

This is our reality. I'm glad it's happened in the forums.
The block button actually needs to be a block. It currently serves no purpose other than preventing messages/profile views.

What! That's mental. I had no idea.
For a pretty out there forum/site I'm shocked.
You're a popular girl these days.... Think you could start a post to use like a voting button? Might make the Devs pay enough attention and do something about it.
I do love a good house fire!😏

Posted
59 minutes ago, DaddyMcCheeko said:

What! That's mental. I had no idea.
For a pretty out there forum/site I'm shocked.
You're a popular girl these days.... Think you could start a post to use like a voting button? Might make the Devs pay enough attention and do something about it.
I do love a good house fire!😏

Yeah, it may be gold, but it's not comedy gold
No, I've made plenty of posts over the past couple of years calling this behaviour out. It doesn't work. People are responsible for themselves.

Posted
On 2/13/2024 at 11:42 PM, Ready2please said:

Liar. You popped into my inbox with the oh so profound "Yummy" before I managed to preemptively block you. 🙄🤢🤮

You should remove anything about being "educated" from your profile and description 

Posted
31 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

Liar. You popped into my inbox with the oh so profound "Yummy" before I managed to preemptively block you. 🙄🤢🤮

You should remove anything about being "educated" from your profile and description 

Oh, this just gets better. @readytoplease (the alimony of your username) I made a post last week called the two degrees of separation, you may find it an interesting read 🤣

Posted
Just now, CopperKnob said:

Oh, this just gets better. @readytoplease (the alimony of your username) I made a post last week called the two degrees of separation, you may find it an interesting read 🤣

The irony, not alimony 🙈