I Love Giving Head, For Hours

CopperKnob

Posted
34 minutes ago, QXX666 said:

How is it an insult? Maybe if I have said “CK puddle is never far away…”

it’s so comical really, you lot are like buses . All comes 3 at the time….

I am not against humour at all. Few years ago my favourite comedian was Billy Connolly, I watched so many times I understand Scottish accent better than my English friends. 
I am for sense of humour anytime, but sarcasm over and over targeting the men/Dom is getting tiring and lost its sense of humour. I don’t denigrate at all CK way of writing , she’s brillant but unfortunately irritating when she dishing out  the same meal all the time. 

Btw Are we changing the OP topic subject? Maybe I suggest you open a thread called: why QXX666 is so evil. 

If you've bored of the meal perhaps just visit a different restaurant? No-one is forcing you to read the menu at this one and there are plenty of alternatives suiting all tastes
Which is something akin to what you've said on your own threads in the past when people have disagreed with you.

Posted
23 minutes ago, FatefulDestiny said:

You misunderstand. 

I was referring to you insinuating that @gemini_manis a lap dog who does as he is told. 

*sits up and begs* woof 🤣 😂 

Posted
1 hour ago, QXX666 said:

I am for sense of humour anytime, but sarcasm over and over targeting the men/Dom is getting tiring and lost its sense of humour.

You're really not for "sense of humour anytime" though are you? You are for YOUR sense of humour anytime.

Sarcasm isn't for everybody. That's fine. It's just like some kinks - if they aren't for us, we respect who they are for and carry on with our days without shaming or moaning.

CK's posts don't target/bash men - they take the mickey out of certain personality types. Funnily enough I've never seen guys complaining when it's been female-presenting kinksters who have been on the receiving end of her wit....

2 hours ago, QXX666 said:

I don’t denigrate at all CK way of writing , she’s brillant but unfortunately irritating when she dishing out  the same meal all the time. 

It isn't "the same meal" at all. There's a wealth of variety in her writings. Only selecting the threads you want to focus on to fit a narrative you perceive... that isn't very objective.

Posted
2 hours ago, gemini_man said:

*sits up and begs* woof 🤣 😂 

Good puppy <head scratches>

Posted
6 hours ago, Aranhis said:

Tsk - that only covers two dimensions, you've forgotten to account for the z-axis

Perhaps there'll be a new upgrade to smart phones that'll be able to take 3D photo's. I can hardly wait

Posted
6 hours ago, FatefulDestiny said:

And when one resorts to insults it completely adds to one’s perspective doesn’t it. 

I am pretty sure it was you who told me that my posts were boring and whiny and I seem depressed yet you aren’t happy with humour either so I’m left wondering what exactly it is you would like to see people writing??? Genuinely, I’m curious. 

And to save you the effort yes I am a b*tch but being able to stand up for myself is one of the things I love about this site. 

And for my part, if a man were to write about a woman in this way and not the woe is me, the silly wimmens don’t like me, they don’t want to talk to me I would find it equally amusing. 

People forget that they loose credibility in a debate when resorting to insults. I've often asked people (men) to counter my posts with their own take without the whinging, not happened in 2yrs so...

Posted
6 hours ago, FatefulDestiny said:

I feel attacked. You don’t like images of genitalia. But, but, but… my profile has so many of these pictures. Don’t single out the men when women like me are clearly posting attention seeking pictures desperate for a big bad Dom who can control us and make us submit against our will with only their stare. You really ought to be more inclusive in your writings in future 🙄😜

I should but, do you have the 360 photo's of your genitalia to qualify? 😂

Posted
5 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

like when someone says they can go for hours it's like

ok, honesty is appreciated, but admitting you like giving oral but can't get a lady off is never gonna work  

I mean, claiming we love something but didn't love it enough to do better is,,,
Can anyone spell ego?

Posted
5 hours ago, QXX666 said:

How is it an insult? Maybe if I have said “CK puddle is never far away…”

it’s so comical really, you lot are like buses . All comes 3 at the time….

I am not against humour at all. Few years ago my favourite comedian was Billy Connolly, I watched so many times I understand Scottish accent better than my English friends. 
I am for sense of humour anytime, but sarcasm over and over targeting the men/Dom is getting tiring and lost its sense of humour. I don’t denigrate at all CK way of writing , she’s brillant but unfortunately irritating when she dishing out  the same meal all the time. 

Btw Are we changing the OP topic subject? Maybe I suggest you open a thread called: why QXX666 is so evil. 

You called Gemini a piece of meat and then insinuated he was a dog. Those are both insulting.
Not all of my posts are about men/Doms.
It appears that you've missed several.

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

I should but, do you have the 360 photo's of your genitalia to qualify? 😂

Hang fire while I upload some more 😂

Posted
Why’s this app not showing me more than ~10 of the supposed 34 replies? I can see some comments were replied to but the original comments aren’t appearing for me. Weird.
Posted
1 minute ago, Smore_Cracker said:
Why’s this app not showing me more than ~10 of the supposed 34 replies? I can see some comments were replied to but the original comments aren’t appearing for me. Weird.

At the top of the comments is the sentence, show previous comments, hit that and they should load.

Posted
1 hour ago, Smore_Cracker said:

Are you accessing the thread via Notifications? If so try coming in directly via Forums - there seems to be a glitch where if you come in via Notifications it doesn't show all posts, I have flagged it

Posted
1 hour ago, FatefulDestiny said:

Hang fire while I upload some more 😂

Now I'll have to upgrade so I can see them 😂🤣

Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

Now I'll have to upgrade so I can see them 😂🤣

Never ***, I’ll send you your own, private, unsolicited ones. 

Posted
14 minutes ago, FatefulDestiny said:

Never ***, I’ll send you your own, private, unsolicited ones. 

Ooohh my very own stash 😂🤣

BruiseWayne
Posted (edited)
On 4/24/2023 at 3:36 AM, QXX666 said:

Yep, another of her 299th  misandristic posts. If it was a man writing about women that way it will be hell with feminists and mignons throwing stones. 

I see your name pop up on these forums often enough, so you know damn well what goes on around here and that @CopperKnob doesn't only make fun of men. :P

On an unrelated note I'd like to know where these mignons are because I'm  hungry af and a nice juicy steak sounds really great right about now.

Edited by BruiseWayne
Posted
1 hour ago, BruiseWayne said:

I see your name pop up on these forums often enough, so you know damn well what goes on around here and that @CopperKnob doesn't only make fun of men. :P

On an unrelated note I'd like to know where these mignons are because I'm  hungry af and a nice juicy steak sounds really great right about now.

You are mistaken fillet mignon and mignons. Yes the first one is meat cut but the second is some sort of courtisans who’s thriving on satisfying and appraising every words of kings and queens. 

Posted
36 minutes ago, QXX666 said:

You are mistaken fillet mignon and mignons. Yes the first one is meat cut but the second is some sort of courtisans who’s thriving on satisfying and appraising every words of kings and queens. 

Think you'll find you're the one who is mistaken - "mignon" means small and pretty or dainty.
So it's an honour you think so 🙂😘

BruiseWayne
Posted
33 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Think you'll find you're the one who is mistaken - "mignon" means small and pretty or dainty.
So it's an honour you think so 🙂😘

Holup, so filet mignon essentially means a small pretty piece of meat?

I want it even more now. :smiling_imp:

Posted
16 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Ooohh my very own stash 😂🤣

I know. You’re very lucky. 

Posted

I think the difference between a joke and any form of bullying is whether it punches up or down

it is totally possible to do jokes at the expense of women but it is important in where they come from and not from a position of privilege or prejudice 

the "I can go for hours" guys really do open themselves up for, at least gentle ribbing cos

(a) no you can't

(b) it's not as sexy as you think it is

(c) actually if the aim is to get the other person off it shouldn't really take hours.   

I mean I'm not saying "lick, lick, done" but you know

I mean let's go the other way - though this could be quite amusing, if a woman said she could give oral for hours and a guy was like "great, let's go" there's one of two things gonna happen here

one is he's not going to cum, possibly because the bj is terrible, and after a point it might feel nice at first but very quickly get boring.     Or maybe just like a prolonged frustrating edging

or two, actually this could be fun - I might shoot this some time... the guy does cum... but he had agreed to let her go for "hours" so after he came after 1 minute 36 seconds it's 1 hour 58 minutes and 24 seconds of cock milking and post orgasm ***.  Yum yum. 

Posted
7 hours ago, BruiseWayne said:

Holup, so filet mignon essentially means a small pretty piece of meat?

I want it even more now.

I guess it depends on how you define "meat" I guess 'Adonis' would use it quite differently to how others might 😂